Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heya, I'm wondering if anyone has had both MR and Tyga CF parts and which they prefer and why. would the tyga tail look stupidly miss-matched if I went with MR huggers?

Im also looking at led turn signals and saw a post about the motoscience mirrors which are like 200$, ive also seen some on ebay for 40$... was wondering if anyone had experiences with those, i dont really need super nice cf mirrors they're more to replace the signals but if they hold up for shit then forget em.

look forward to some info, thanks.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Cr Stuff

Well I just got a rear hugger and dash cover and all I can say is WOW!!! Every body that has seen it has been more than impressed. I have heard good about TYGA too. They just didn't have the hugger I wanted. MR has some awesome mirrors too. $$$$ though. I delt with SIMONKOBE and coulldn't be more pleased, very fast delivery. Nobody complains about Rothmans stuff either WIN WIN!! :clapper:clapper

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts
cheers!
actually there are Taiwanese copies of magical racing mirrors now(look identical)

but the glass quality is not as good(flat rather than concave)
probably the best thing Magical made was the mirrors.

tried to get them made with indicators,but no real interest!

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
I'm almost positive that the MR and Tyga CF parts don't match. Tyga has some killer stuff.
Tyga fender arrived last night (along with a hat tee shirt stickers for the hauler and a cheap tiwanese disposable lighter):D

Tyga c/f has the weave in super straight lines <twill?>

My MR fender had the weave in a natural pattern <plain weave?>

My hugger and fender NOW match and the MR mirrors are <twill?> also.

The pricing Glenn is putting on these parts is outstanding and when you finally get the extra good packaging material peeled away and reveal the finish in direct sunlight it is simply amazing:notworthy

The fender has provisions for the oem brake line holders and rolled lips it is the details like that that make superior products shine:clapper :clapper :clapper

1 - 5 of 5 Posts