Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The news just said that fat P.O.S. michael (puke) moore is gonna post bail for jullian assange. I wonder how many 55 gallon drums of cellulite he had to suck outta his neck to raise the funds? If he's such a fan of "open scociety" what do you think of EVERYONE who is capable, burn as many pirated copies of his POS movies, and GIVE THEM AWAY on Craigs List or e-Bay! See if the fat boy like it when HIS sheet goes viral.......:woot:

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
^^
Tweedledee and tweedledumb:D

·
Dr. Carbon
2,974 Posts
Um ya.... because the USA is known for having such a responsible media base.... nobody in this country is unfairly represented in the media and judged in the public eye before being brought to court. face it, most people in this nation are too fuggin stupid to realize that the garbage that they are spoon fed on msnbc, cnn, fox etc etc is biased and has an agenda. They will do anything to get ratings including passing judgement and shaping public opinion before the facts can even have a chance to be considered. I don't believe that anything that has ever been in the media light in this country has ever been portrayed fairly or had a chance to a fair trial after the fact. it seems the media has a vendetta of selling "shock news" because it gets ratings regardless of the truth or image it paints of the individual in question. In this country you have to face the media before you face the court, unfortunately the media is less trust worthy then the judiciary....

whether or not assange is guilty or not should only be left to the judicial system to decide, but you as well as all the sheep seem to have your mind made up already. I'll wait for the verdict, and then after the the release of the trial info to make my mind up....

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
CNN doesn't belong in the same class(less) as the other two. Not even close.:twocents

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Um ya.... because the USA is known for having such a responsible media base.... nobody in this country is unfairly represented in the media and judged in the public eye before being brought to court. face it, most people in this nation are too fuggin stupid to realize that the garbage that they are spoon fed on msnbc, cnn, fox etc etc is biased and has an agenda. They will do anything to get ratings including passing judgement and shaping public opinion before the facts can even have a chance to be considered. I don't believe that anything that has ever been in the media light in this country has ever been portrayed fairly or had a chance to a fair trial after the fact. it seems the media has a vendetta of selling "shock news" because it gets ratings regardless of the truth or image it paints of the individual in question. In this country you have to face the media before you face the court, unfortunately the media is less trust worthy then the judiciary....

whether or not assange is guilty or not should only be left to the judicial system to decide, but you as well as all the sheep seem to have your mind made up already. I'll wait for the verdict, and then after the the release of the trial info to make my mind up....
So let me get this straight (so you can REALLY bury yourself........Are you saying that you have questions as to weather assange released the info? Do you have doubts that Manning (cocksmoker) stole the info and provided it to him? Lastly, fill us all in on the identity of the other 2 gunmen that killed JFK, we're all waiting..............:wacky

-Rocky-

·
Dr. Carbon
2,974 Posts
So let me get this straight (so you can REALLY bury yourself........Are you saying that you have questions as to weather assange released the info? Do you have doubts that Manning (cocksmoker) stole the info and provided it to him? Lastly, fill us all in on the identity of the other 2 gunmen that killed JFK, we're all waiting..............:wacky

-Rocky-
my comments were related to the fact that media only runs smear campaigns to get stories so the sheep have something to watch between commercial breaks from dancing with the stars and american idol while they eat their microwaved beef-a-roni

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Assange (and Manning) are attention whores who's daddy never paid enough attention to them. Now Manning (who coincidentally was a gay activest BEFORE joining the Army) is gonna do a LIFE sentence for treason (where the military jailers in the Levenworth brig will beat the snot outta him daily!) And Mr. Assange will be DEAD within months. Doubt me? Watch. Putin is pissed, and the Russians don't bother with the hassle of a trial.....he'll merely feel a slight prick on the back of his leg, as he strolls thru London. Thirty seconds when his heart pumps one last time, and the foam runs from his open mouth, he can decide wether the shellfish toxin was worth the releases.....:D

-Rocky-

·
Dr. Carbon
2,974 Posts
Assange (and Manning) are attention whores who's daddy never paid enough attention to them. Now Manning (who coincidentally was a gay activest BEFORE joining the Army) is gonna do a LIFE sentence for treason (where the military jailers in the Levenworth brig will beat the snot outta him daily!) And Mr. Assange will be DEAD within months. Doubt me? Watch. Putin is pissed, and the Russians don't bother with the hassle of a trial.....he'll merely feel a slight prick on the back of his leg, as he strolls thru London. Thirty seconds when his heart pumps one last time, and the foam runs from his open mouth, he can decide wether the shellfish toxin was worth the releases.....:D

-Rocky-

so what are you so scared of? did you not "serve" your country to protect free speech or did you serve your country to uphold a government?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Rocky serves his masters with his mouth open and on his knees, where they like him to be.:banghead

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so what are you so scared of? did you not "serve" your country to protect free speech or did you serve your country to uphold a government?
Einstein, "Free Speech" does not include leaking classified docs (and pre-emptively, YOU are not empowered wether they were labeled "secret" correctly. And thank you, as a matter of fact I did serve, I served to protect our nation from fuksticks like Assange and Manning, traitors who put operatives lives at stake for their professional gain. And while we're on the subject, which branch did YOU serve our country in.............:woot:

-Rocky-

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rocky serves his masters with his mouth open and on his knees, where they like him to be.:banghead
Froggy, from you I take that as a complement, even more so 'cause we BOTH know, that our little Gallic friend would never dream of saying it in person. Enjoy your freedom my limp wristed metrosexual lapdog, it's Americas Christmas present to your nation (TWICE!) :woot:

-Rocky-

·
Dr. Carbon
2,974 Posts
Einstein, "Free Speech" does not include leaking classified docs (and pre-emptively, YOU are not empowered wether they were labeled "secret" correctly. And thank you, as a matter of fact I did serve, I served to protect our nation from fuksticks like Assange and Manning, traitors who put operatives lives at stake for their professional gain. And while we're on the subject, which branch did YOU serve our country in.............:woot:

-Rocky-
I'm serving my country by upholding freedom of speech and information within her own borders instead of suppressing it. all information should be public, as soon as it's secret or "classified" you are no longer operating in a democracy.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." you should start learning a little from the past, else you risk repeating it.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts

-Rocky-
I agree. Cheney and whoever should face charges.

·
...clink...!
1,725 Posts
I'm serving my country by upholding freedom of speech and information within her own borders instead of suppressing it. all information should be public, as soon as it's secret or "classified" you are no longer operating in a democracy.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." you should start learning a little from the past, else you risk repeating it.
YOU ARE TRULY CLUELESS.:banghead

1 - 17 of 17 Posts