Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Board Video Wanted

Looking for an onboard video of Grattan race track – either direction.

I haven’t been able to find anything except some shots from the pits as bikes go by.

Thanks,
eddie

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: On Board Video Wanted (Eddie)

I've got an onboard video...I'll try to get it posted tonight...

-Tifosi

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: On Board Video Wanted (BMWHP)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BMWHP »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ask and thou shall recieve

Running backasswards

http://www.whitepond.org/k1200...2.wmv

DW

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nice video. I love that track. I have not had the chance to run it counter-clockwise. How does it compare to clockwise?

Which way to run it is your favorite?

When anyone is going to Grattan give a holler on here. I live 15 minutes from the track. I am in between bikes because of life right now but I will come out and say hello. Any excuse to go to the track for me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: On Board Video Wanted (bikefrk)

I'll be out there tomorrow for a Trackoholics day, then the next weekend with STT. Also May21-22 for the Sect8 weekend. Look for a red 996 with black March. 10 spokes. (see sig below) I'm going to have some of those "Hello my name is - Capt. Home Slice" stickers on it.

I've never ridden it backwards but people tell me it a riot.

Maybe I'll see you out there..

Jesse.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the videos. I knew that this board would come through.

I haven’t been to that track for 10 years.

We are going to the STT day next weekend – my girlfriend and I are going to be working as control riders for them. We are also going back for a private track day on Tuesday may 31st.

Capt. Home Slice – do you know Nathan Dressman?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Nathan is a co-worker and a close friend of mine. When his team does Grattan during the endurance series, I always help out in the pits. He's now also the lead instructor at Trackoholics trackdays.

How do you know him?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: On Board Video Wanted (Capt. Home Slice)

we dated for a while.

Actually I know him from racing.

And I am real good friends with his teammate Randy Sherman.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Oh yeah???

I only know Randy from the endurance races. Good people.

I'll only be out at Gratton on Sunday of the 7/8 weekend, but other guys from Michigans Desmo Owners Club will be there under a 10x20 canopy.
Be sure to stop by and say hi.

I'll tell him you said Hi.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eddie »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I haven’t been to that track for 10 years.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wow. They changed a little bit. Most of the changes are in the MX area. They have built a VERY nice MX track. Road course and pits are the same.

I am out of the loop for this weekend because I am on call. If my work travels take me close to the track I will try and stop out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.