Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could chuck wood i'd have a nice little fire in my fire place right now. Getting a little nipply down in FL. BTW, how much wood could that woodchuck chuck if that woodchuck could chuck wood?

I don't know, but if fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, and one that had no hair, is any indication of the woodhcuck being able to chuck some wood, then i'm in for a long night of perky nipples and shots of brandy while trying to to get through the latest celine dion lp i got as an early christmas gift.

Yes, i am bored.:rolleyes:

·
Captain Obvious
738 Posts
varium said:
...Getting a little nipply down in FL.....
Hahahahah... you have no friggin idea.... what nipply is. :woot:
Today's high barely got out of the 20's. Tonight's lows will be in the single digits. And the forecast says we'll have 10 inches of snow by lunch time tomorrow.

All I can do is go out and stare at my little piggy, just sitting there in the corner of the garage, with a nice shiny new set of Yoshi's... just waiting to be fired up.
Damn, I don't know how I'm gonna make it till April.
Oh well... guess I'll go skiing in the Rockies... heheheh :D

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Jami6989 said:
I'm guessing crack! Am I right? Is that your drug of choice? C'mon, don't keep us in suspense, what is it that you're on?:wtf
Whatever it is, I want some. Anything to get the mental image of Varium with "Perky nipples" out of my head...........

Just don't get bored/high enough to do another one of those "Bike for sale" things on WERA again.........:D

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
SIZMTRZ said:
betty botter bought some butter. She put it in her batter but it made her batter bitter but a bit of better butter would make here batter better. so betty botter bought a bit of better butter and put it in her batter and it made her batter better!
I choked Betty Botter with my Baby-batter......... :D

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SIZMTRZ said:
betty botter bought some butter. She put it in her batter but it made her batter bitter but a bit of better butter would make here batter better. so betty botter bought a bit of better butter and put it in her batter and it made her batter better!

Thank god someone gets it.

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pdfruth said:
Hahahahah... you have no friggin idea.... what nipply is. :woot:
Today's high barely got out of the 20's. Tonight's lows will be in the single digits. And the forecast says we'll have 10 inches of snow by lunch time tomorrow.

All I can do is go out and stare at my little piggy, just sitting there in the corner of the garage, with a nice shiny new set of Yoshi's... just waiting to be fired up.
Damn, I don't know how I'm gonna make it till April.
Oh well... guess I'll go skiing in the Rockies... heheheh :D

Yeah, i guess i could go back inside and warm up by putting something on other than shorts.:D

·
AKA: Krammit the Frodge
409 Posts
well, i happen to have a friend with a chinchilla, and not that that has anything to do with how much wood a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, but i tend to think that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, said woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck so as to not run out of wood.

oh dear, i've gone cross-eyed... :banghead

so what you're saying is that the goosebumps on your goosebumps have goosebumps and they're laying eggs?

:D

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
El Pozzinator said:
well, i happen to have a friend with a chinchilla, and not that that has anything to do with how much wood a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, but i tend to think that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, said woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck so as to not run out of wood.

oh dear, i've gone cross-eyed... :banghead

so what you're saying is that the goosebumps on your goosebumps have goosebumps and they're laying eggs?

:D

Um something like that.............................i guess:woot:

·
AKA: Krammit the Frodge
409 Posts
yeah... i think i've half lost it too... 10 months in this hole tends to to that to a guy. :rolleyes:

but then again, i WAS a little gone before i even got here.:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts