Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right before I got sick, I was one of the ushers for one of my coworker's wedding. Now, the old man can't dance, and won't dance. But, this chic manhandled me out the chair and on to the floor. Just got the pic the other day.

After looking at this pic, I see there are no limits to what the old man can handle.

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
blackdog said:
Damn Coleman your a suave S.O.B.
I do have my moments!!:cool:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Next on the old mans agenda...' Dancing With The Stars '...:p

Show these kids what livings all about my friend...:notworthy

;)

·
Anger managment patient
3,474 Posts
"C" shes got big ole onion booty.:p Tell me she had on heels. Otherwise its no wonder you ended up in the hospital. Ah sheesh I forgot you had an RC you are more than able to handle that.;)

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
What's the old man trying to get a look at...........???:woot:

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
superbike2001 said:
Your my hero! Check that suite out! The only suite I ever thought I would see you where was your leather.s...:wtf
That's a tux Todd, I was one of the ushers. You know, march down the isle, line on the side, etc.. :)

But, the amazing this is, I can't dance, I am a wallflower.. However, two things I want to learn how to do before I get too old. And that is to learn how to swim, and dance.. My be hitting Fred Astair dance studio this new year!! :cool:

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
old timer said:
Next on the old mans agenda...' Dancing With The Stars '...:p

Show these kids what livings all about my friend...:notworthy

;)
We going out the right way old timer, fun to the last drop!!:D

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
EvilTwin-05 said:
"C" shes got big ole onion booty.:p Tell me she had on heels. Otherwise its no wonder you ended up in the hospital. Ah sheesh I forgot you had an RC you are more than able to handle that.;)
No, I don't think she had on heels, she was just endowed like that!!:cool:

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rigor said:
What's the old man trying to get a look at...........???:woot:
I was literally dragged out the chair onto the dance floor. I tried to resist, but I didn't have a chance. :)

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
WAIT A MINUTE!!!
You dont dance?!?!!? WTH is this "black mamba" crap in your sig??? :D

Also unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, are those corn rows you're sporting.........playa? ;) :D

As for the dancing bit, Im not much of a dancer myself altho Ive been known to get out there every so often :D but if you're on the fence check out this movie> Shall We Dance (dont laugh you bastids, my wife MADE ME watch it :D). If that movie doesnt make you want to take lessons I dont know what will. Plus JLo is one fine dame!!!

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
XFBO said:
WAIT A MINUTE!!!
You dont dance?!?!!? WTH is this "black mamba" crap in your sig???

Also unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, are those corn rows you're sporting.........playa?

As for the dancing bit, Im not much of a dancer myself altho Ive been known to get out there every so often
but if you're on the fence check out this movie> Shall We Dance (dont laugh you bastids, my wife MADE ME watch it
). If that movie doesnt make you want to take lessons I dont know what will. Plus JLo is one fine dame!!!
Cool man, the corn rows are just a change of style!
The "black mamba" comes from me being a die-hard-down-to-earth-kill-bill-fan!!

Might check out the flick with JLo..

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Man Coleman.. lookin good ole pard! I gotta admit though.. when I saw the pic there of you and her on the dance floor, I remembered an old cartoon that was passed around a few years ago. I tried and tried but I just can't find it anywhere to post it up so I'll describe it and hope someone (Rigor help!) will find it! It was captioned "Stay off crack!" and it showed a big woman's butt with a skinny guy stuffed up between her cheeks! I know some of you have seen it before.... Sorry man.. no offence meant.. it was just what I thought when I saw you there in her clutches!!!:eek::rolleyes:;)

·
Registered
353 Posts
I know just what you were thinking.... Ya-Baby.!! this one handles just like my old RC.!! Well planted and stable in the corners..

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RC51-05 said:
I know just what you were thinking.... Ya-Baby.!! this one handles just like my old RC.!! Well planted and stable in the corners..
It was cool, I tell you that!!:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts