Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Full Spectrum
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fritz Kling is a good guy. In fact, those of us who have been racing for a few years have likely ridden with or against him.

He now has terminal brain cancer. Here is a link to the basics as posted @ Johns World.

Since we are still the only industrial country in the world that chooses not to pay for medical care for its citizens, Fritz's family will likely lose everything paying his medical bills.

I am planning on donating what I can to make sure that this does not happen to him and his family.

Paypal address is [email protected]

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Since we are still the only industrial country in the world that chooses not to pay for medical care for its citizens, Fritz's family will likely lose everything paying his medical bills.
I think taking politics out of a plea to assist a brother rider who needs assistance will go a lot further than the avenue you chose to take.....IMHO ofcourse.

·
Full Spectrum
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think taking politics out of a plea to assist a brother rider who needs assistance will go a lot further than the avenue you chose to take.....IMHO ofcourse.
Spoken like a man who has government healthcare...:rolleyes:

If you cant see your way to assist a rider who is about to lose everything because I tell the truth, then why dont you stay the **** out of this thread, ok Frank?:D

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Spoken like a man who has government healthcare...:rolleyes:

If you cant see your way to assist a rider who is about to lose everything because I tell the truth, then why dont you stay the **** out of this thread, ok Frank?:D
This is another example of another loony liberal who cant control his mouth even for a good cause.....way to go Jason. :woot:

I just got down reading the article, and there isnt one indication of how or where the financial hardship is coming from, with certainty, but it does sound more like him being unable to work and pay his mortgage/bills.

So go ahead Jason and share with us with all your infinite wisdom on how UHC would of taken care of those essential bills for Mr. Fritz and family. :rolleyes:

Nothing new with you bro, you were actually smart enough to leave the lounge back in the day cuz you couldnt handle debating factual type stuff and now in here through a half @ssed attempt to raise donations you continue to spred untruths to fit YOUR political wishes...........still not cool.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts