Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so Setes vagina might still be hurt by the time Estoril comes around, obviously we know he will be "healed" by then.
Has Rossi lit a fire in him, or did he just destroy Setes game for the rest of the year?

Now, I'm going say Nicky will do the same but this time he will finish.
I will not say a word on Colin, am off his wagon until he gets it moving again....maybe.
Melandri? I'm still not sold on him, but who knows.

then the rest of the field;
I thought Bayliss was done, but he proved a lot of us wrong, so I think by the time Estoril comes around he might even run for a podium.

I have no idea about Max, Barros or Hopper.

Monckey Boy
Nicky
Micahel Bolton

Bayliss/Melandri/Colin (just a tought)
Biatchy
Hopper
Zombie.

Modified by drsus at 6:27 PM 4/11/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I keep seeing all these Rossi pics/vids where he just looks and acts so freakin' gay......I have a sneaking hunch that he might be........it's okay.....just interesting.....any other gay racers out there (Michael Waltrip?) that any one knows of?

Rossi will win again in Estoril....second will be Nicky......Barros third.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (Manu)

Valentino and Sete will duke it out until the last lap when Sete, in a move designed to retake the lead, his psychological edge and his missing cohones, lowsides into Rossi while attempting an inside pass on the final turn dumping both of them into the gravel. Hayden, two seconds back in 3rd takes the win followed by Melandri and Biaggi.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (bsess)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bsess »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Valentino and Sete will duke it out until the last lap when Sete, in a move designed to retake the lead, his psychological edge and his missing cohones, lowsides into Rossi while attempting an inside pass on the final turn dumping both of them into the gravel. Hayden, two seconds back in 3rd takes the win followed by Melandri and Biaggi.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Now THAT would truly suck

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (roadkill)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roadkill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I keep seeing all these Rossi pics/vids where he just looks and acts so freakin' gay......I have a sneaking hunch that he might be........it's okay.....just interesting.....any other gay racers out there (Michael Waltrip?) that any one knows of?

Rossi will win again in Estoril....second will be Nicky......Barros third.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Um doesn't Waltrip have a wife and kid?

He "sounds" gay when he talks but when has that proven anything? Not all gay guys are going to talk sweet. I remember the Eddie Murphy stand up when he talks about gay guys and how some of them can "still kick your ass".

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (dj_wawa)

k gibbers is gonna lowside with rossi on the outside and take both of em out
hayden will have a clear victory but with pressure from biaggi he wipes out 3 laps before the end
biaggi takes first with shinya second and tamada right on his ass in third

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (Giannis)

Not again, Outlaw! Just please don't post any of them half naked...

Oh, and Buffy will kick the ass of whoever said Mikey was gay! He sure does sound gay, but I think that's just a southern thing sometimes. Elliot Sadler, Michael Waltrip, Scott Russell, etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (spdrcrx)

How can Sete win when he doesn't even suit up for the race as now appears to be a real possibility?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (roadkill)

No read the latest over at Cycle News, now he is "miraculously" better and is very probable for this weekend. They also said it was his right shoulder....hmmm....I thought he hit with his left shoulder.

Chris....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (1up5dn)

You horde of disrespectful nicknaming bastards:
Biatchi
The Mullet
gibbers
Monkey Boy
Kentucky Boy
Michael Bolton