Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
evoluzione clutch spring stabilizer - $40 shipd w/in US pics

CLUTCH SOLD!!!!!! EVOLUZIONE SPRING STABILIZER STILL AVAILABLE... $70 + shipping new, will sell for $40, shipping included.

finally springing for a slipper clutch so the stock clutch is available. this is a complete assembly in excellent condition. replace your beat up unit for $200 which includes shipping within the US. i can post pics tonight but imagine a clutch kit that's got very little use, and this is it. basket, hub, disks, pressure plate with bearing, springs/caps... will be zip-tied in order for easy stack installation. gotta be paypal for this item please. pm me here or email at [email protected]

update to my original post, i'll be selling this clutch kit with barnett clutch springs. slightly stiffer pull for better engagement (run just 4 if you want a light pull) and they don't rust. also, i couldn't find OEM keepers so i'm selling it with the billet evoluzione spring stabilizer that came on the bike when i got it. $70 on its own normally. very little use. won't be used on my lightweight setup. same low price.

follow links to additional pics. this one is of the kit ready to ship... you can see that the basket and hub are just starting to get marks from the disks. no real indentations or wear, just marks. very little use on this kit.

http://ducatipipemod.com/forsale/clutch-plate.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts