Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
409 Posts
Politics is all Bullshit!!

·
Dr. Carbon
2,974 Posts
it's unfortunate that politicians are not held to any professional standard or code of ethic..... I wonder if they ever feel any remorse or guilt for the way they act, or if it's just self righteousness....

·
Easily Illusioned
554 Posts
Obummer does it again, this time he's calling upon Hispanics to punish his
"enemies" at the election polls for his leftist agenda, promising immigration reform after the elections.

Is this the racial healer that some of you elected to be the President???

Good Job.:clapper

Who is the enemy is Obama trying to punish? Americans? It's the only good job Obama has done since in office. (Punishing Americans.)

On a related note Clinton is working hard.

Clinton Asked Democrat to Quit Florida Senate Race - WSJ.com

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
This:

"Of course, Mr. Obama is conveniently vague on how his policy is any different than the Republicans. So far, both have said that they are for reform. The President admits that law breakers need to be dealt with, while Republicans acknowledge that reform means figuring out the practicality issues that will create a path to citizenship for a large number who should be allowed to stay."

Obama's using hispanics, trying to gain votes. When reform does happen there will be a bunch of pissed off hispanics AND a bunch of pissed of Americans. It's necessarily so whenever there is compromise. The only alternative is nothing gets done.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Remind me agian, this coming from the one who would be "the great uniter"? Sounds like barry is doing what he's done his entire life, PLAY THAT RACE CARD BOY..................:banghead What I'd give for 5 minutes in an interrogation room alone with that piece of sheet. :D

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wonder how many folks would continue to tell the lie that he's the smartest man to ever hold the office of President now?

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am amazed that you're at such a loss for words...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
I wonder if pelosi and reed have started cleaning out their desks yet........:D

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am going to order up a huge steak sammich and watch as the DemocRAT house of cards begins to crumble tomorrow night as the votes are tallied.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.