1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

OBERON Billet Fuel Cap: Ducati/MV/Yamaha
Sale Price: $85.00
List Price: $104.99
High quality billet fuel cap from Oberon. Features multiple color options, stainless steel fasteners and is lighter than the OEM fuel cap.
Unique 8 bolt (90mm bolt circle) design to replace OEM fuel caps on most MV, Yamaha and Ducati that use round caps.

OBERON "Vortex" Clutch Cover
Sale Price: $99.00
List Price: $139.00
Made from billet aluminum this clutch cover from Oberon is a great way to show off your clutch.

OBERON Billet Foot Pegs Monster SC MTS
OBERON Billet Foot Pegs SBK, SS, S2R, S4R
OBERON Billet Passenger Foot Pegs Monster, SBK, SC, MTS
Sale Price: $40.00
List Price: $49.99

OBERON "Mini Indicator" Turn Signals: Silver/Pr.
OBERON "Mini Indicator" Turn Signals: Black/Pr.

Sale Price: $59.99
List Price: $74.99

NEW mini bi-directional LED motorbike indicators from Oberon Performance that flash front and back to increase visibilty. CAD/CAM designed to increase safety and to alleviate most of the current LED aftermarket indicators issues.

·
Premium Member
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More Oberon products on sale

OBERON "Racing" Pressure Plate
Sale Price: $115.00
List Price: $165.00

Ducati dry clutch pressure plate. Ideal where the clutch is exposed. Fitted with double shielded roller bearing.

OBERON 'Cyclone' Pressure Plate
Sale Price: $115.00
List Price: $149.00

Oberons newest clutch pressure plate design and their lightest one yet. Fitted with double shielded roller bearing

OBERON Clutch Slave Cylinder 29mm
Sale Price: $129.00
List Price: $159.00

Oberon Performance clutch slave cylinder. Designed to improve the performance and looks of the original Ducati cylinder. Substantially reducing the heaviness of the original clutch action, aching arms and clunky gear changes are a thing of the past. The internal piston design, seals and breather hole have been drastically enhanced to stop leaks and leave a smoother clutch action. CNC machined from billet for lightness, strength and precision looks. The 29mm piston size is much easier to find neutral while still having an easy clutch pull. Everything you need is included in the kit plus a conversion shaft for earlier Ducati's.

OBERON Mirror Block Off Plates: 848-1198 Silver
Sale Price: $60.99
List Price: $79.99

OBERON Mirror Extender Kit : Ducati 1098/848
Sale Price: $95.00
List Price: $105.00

·
Registered
95 Posts
Will any of those Oberon foot pegs fit the ST series?

·
Premium Member
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought the SBK peg was used on the ST4. But I'm not 100% sure.
Please contact [email protected] with the peg width measurement and distance from pivot to the inside edge of the peg.

-M

·
Registered
95 Posts
I thought the SBK peg was used on the ST4. But I'm not 100% sure.
Please contact [email protected] with the peg width measurement and distance from pivot to the inside edge of the peg.

-M
I'll try to measure, but the ST series uses the same pegs as the 851, 888 and old SS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts