Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
Most American Christians actually like America, jury is still out whether Obama or his newest fans do...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,678 Posts

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol,

You really believe this don't you???:D:D:D

Matthew
Yeah, saving tens of thousands of them from slaughter and vanquishing the Mad Dog of the Middle East will do that for a leader. And you...sad to see Moammar go?

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
^
Under Obama's leadership?
Yeah, I do.
Same goes for OBL and all the others we've taken out.
Your priorities are clear.

·
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You don't have to question my priorities dumbass, I actually deployed multiple times in the WOT while you sit back and think that you understand what is going on in NORCAL as long as you can make it fit your skewed idealogical reality. What the fvck have you done for your country asshole except run your suck? You know shit and have actually proven yourself to be nothing more that a radical left wing hack. Everything this President has touched has been an EPIC FAIL, he is an absolute empty suit and a complete disaster for the well being of the US. You like to see a weakened country, so you laude this guy's results...

Matthew
^
Under Obama's leadership?
Yeah, I do.
Same goes for OBL and all the others we've taken out.
Your priorities are clear.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Most American Christians actually like America, jury is still out whether Obama or his newest fans do...:rolleyes:
Yeah, I'm sure his master plan was to become president of a country that he hated. I'm also sure that the Muslims who live here hate America too :rolleyes:

If you read the entire article instead of picking the part you liked you would see that it also says that 90% of them are democrats. Big surprise that the majority of those democrats support Obama. That's like saying that the majority of republicans don't like him. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. I'm sure that if you polled all of the christian democrats you would get the same result or close to it.

Your intensions are clear, and so is your hatred for those of a different faith than your own. Why don't you just post a new thread titled "I am a bigot and a racist" ?

·
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I'm sure his master plan was to become president of a country that he hated. I'm also sure that the Muslims who live here hate America too :rolleyes:

Quite a few Muslims in this country do hate the US and everything it stands for. To deny this fact, highlights a lack of understanding on your part of Islam and it's fundamental tennants.

If you read the entire article instead of picking the part you liked you would see that it also says that 90% of them are democrats. Big surprise that the majority of those democrats support Obama. That's like saying that the majority of republicans don't like him. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. I'm sure that if you polled all of the christian democrats you would get the same result or close to it.

What is his approval rating now, even among democrats? What are his approval ratings with the general populace?

One in four Democrats wants to dump Obama | Campaign 2012

Your intensions are clear, and so is your hatred for those of a different faith than your own. Why don't you just post a new thread titled "I am a bigot and a racist" ?

Easy fall back for a person who doesn't want to deal in facts but rather platitudes...

Matthew

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Again with picking the part you like. From that article you posted:
72 percent said they wanted to see Obama renominated
(referring to democrats) So it looks to me like the percentage of Muslims (who 90% voted for Obama) who want him reelected is about the same percent of democrats. So why post a thread about it?

Trust me, I know plenty about religion. The fundamentals of Islam aren't that far off from any other established religion. Just like any religion, the fundamental tenants of Islam can be interpreted to extremes and used in malicious ways. The same thing has been happening with christianity for centuries. You are just using those interpretations in different ways than those who used them to convince people to become suicide bombers and plane hijackers. Instead, you are using them to vilify an entire religion.

If you want to deal in facts, please post a poll or study that states "Quite a few Muslims in this country do hate the US and everything it stands for." There may very well be quite a few Muslims living here who hate this country. Just as there are quite a few christians who also hate this country.

Since you brought up platitudes, "quite a few" is one of the best. It could mean 10% of a billion people, or maybe just a few thousand? What is "quite a few"? Is that kind of like "abortions are 90% of what planned parenthood does" ? One of those statements that "wasn't meant to be a factual statement" kind of situations?

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
^
Wow someone with a brain that isn't clouded by commiebama programing.
b., matt:confused:hew's hopeless. He just doesn't get it. Don't waste your time here unless you like telling children their ice cream is melting. They'll just look at you and let it drip on their weinies. Then one of their friends will come along and lick it off. Circle jerks in jack boots with a secret admiration for Ted Haggard.:D

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
You don't have to question my priorities dumbass, I actually deployed multiple times in the WOT while you sit back and think that you understand what is going on in NORCAL as long as you can make it fit your skewed idealogical reality. What the fvck have you done for your country asshole except run your suck? You know shit and have actually proven yourself to be nothing more that a radical left wing hack. Everything this President has touched has been an EPIC FAIL, he is an absolute empty suit and a complete disaster for the well being of the US. You like to see a weakened country, so you laude this guy's results...

Matthew
Thanks for your service:D. Feel better now?

We've covered how the weakened country came to be. It's the fault of many, and both parties, etc. But the biggest contributor? Quite clearly G.W. Have you noticed the drop in federal revenue, the off-books borrowing to finance poorly run and largely uneccessary war.
Hey, you didn't vote for Bush, did you?
You might want to sit the next election out, for our country.:cool:

·
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Trust me, I know plenty about religion. The fundamentals of Islam aren't that far off from any other established religion.

Once again it seems pretty obvious that you are not really all that familiar with the Muslim religion.

You are just using those interpretations in different ways than those who used them to convince people to become suicide bombers and plane hijackers. Instead, you are using them to vilify an entire religion.

Yeah, that's right, I am the same as someone who "convinces" others to blow themselves up. You are a nut for saying something so stupid! Do you even understand what kind of Muslim blows himself up, your ignorance or blind ideology is really shinning through!

If you want to deal in facts, please post a poll or study that states "Quite a few Muslims in this country do hate the US and everything it stands for." There may very well be quite a few Muslims living here who hate this country. Just as there are quite a few Christians who also hate this country.

Don't be silly, as you know there isn't a poll to this effect, it gets back to the fact that you don't know much about this religion that you are defending. I am not saying that all Muslims here hate this country but if you are ever able to learn Arabic, go spend some time at any local Mosque and prepare to be surprised at what you hear. I have no issue with anyone at all to coming here, that wants to be an American and adopt our way of life. Sad fact is many come here with no intention of ever being an American and despite what you may believe there is a large element that is here to "spread the caliphate" and to push for the adoption Sharia law in the US(have you been paying attention as to what has been going on in OK lately?). Not sure how much time that you have spent in Muslim countries but your incessant moral equivalency with Christians is actually really quite silly as well.

Since you brought up platitudes, "quite a few" is one of the best. It could mean 10% of a billion people, or maybe just a few thousand? What is "quite a few"? Is that kind of like "abortions are 90% of what planned parenthood does" ? One of those statements that "wasn't meant to be a factual statement" kind of situations?

Starting to get a picture here as to where you are coming from!
Matthew

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Once again it seems pretty obvious that you are not really all that familiar with the Muslim religion.
Did it ever occur to you that I might be a Muslim? Please show me where in the "fundamental tennants" it says that I should hate America and all that it stands for.

Yeah, that's right, I am the same as someone who "convinces" others to blow themselves up. You are a nut for saying something so stupid! Do you even understand what kind of Muslim blows himself up, your ignorance or blind ideology is really shinning through!
Did I say that you were the same? No, I said that you are doing the same thing for different reasons. I could say the same about all christians after the Oklahoma city bombing or the Branch Dividian debacle, how about the Crusades? How about Catholics, they are all child molesters right? Mormons are all polygamists right?

Don't be silly, as you know there isn't a poll to this effect, it gets back to the fact that you don't know much about this religion that you are defending. I am not saying that all Muslims here hate this country but if you are ever able to learn Arabic, go spend some time at any local Mosque and prepare to be surprised at what you hear. I have no issue with anyone at all to anyone coming here that wants to be an American and adopt our way of life. Sad fact is many come here with no intention of ever being an American and despite what you may believe there is a large element that is here to "spread the caliphate" and to adopt Sharia law in the US(have you been paying attention as to what has been going on in OK lately?). Not sure how much time that you have spent in Muslim countries but your incessant moral equivalency with Christians is actually really quite silly as well.
Funny that I am "defending a religion". I am only pointing out your bigotry an hatred towards something you actually have no understanding of. You spent time in another country and all you saw was the dark side of a people that you will never understand, no matter how hard you try. It is hard to view them as equals when you don't know who is a "bad guy" and who isn't. You really should talk to a counselor about your problems as some of them have followed you home.

I don't consider someone moral or immoral based purely on their religion, as you so obviously do. Take of the blinders and view this world for what it really is: a mix of numerous groups of people, most trying their best to live their lives in peace and quiet. Some will always be radical, and to group them all together and discount an entire population of people based on the actions of a few is discrimination at its worst. If you truly feel the way you post, I feel sorry for you to be living a life consumed with such hate for others. You may try and mask it with pride in country, but it is not.

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts

You think I am a racist yet any Black American who voted for Obama based upon nothing but ethnicity isn't..? I won't hold by breath while you develop some common sense.:rolleyes:

Hey A51...the upside is that you have a new leftist friend.:D

·
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I can tell that you do not know much about the Muslim religion by your comments and whether you are a Muslim or not doesn't change that fact... Do you really want to get into a coversation about the Quran, or Sharia law??? I can also tell that you are using a long and very tired argument of accusing people who don't agree with you, or fail to fall inline with the left's liberal talking points of being racists and full of hate. Come up with a new tactic already, it doesn't work anymore. Is everybody that disagrees with you a racist, bigot and full of hate?? I thought that I was very clear when I said that I do not believe that all Muslims hate America and welcome anyone here from anywhere that comes here to be an American. What part of that do you not understand??? You are nothing more than another dopey leftist that believes he is "enlightened" but really shows how unenlightened and ignorant he really is with every post.

Matthew
Did it ever occur to you that I might be a Muslim? Please show me where in the "fundamental tennants" it says that I should hate America and all that it stands for.

Did I say that you were the same? No, I said that you are doing the same thing for different reasons. I could say the same about all christians after the Oklahoma city bombing or the Branch Dividian debacle, how about the Crusades? How about Catholics, they are all child molesters right? Mormons are all polygamists right?

Funny that I am "defending a religion". I am only pointing out your bigotry an hatred towards something you actually have no understanding of. You spent time in another country and all you saw was the dark side of a people that you will never understand, no matter how hard you try. It is hard to view them as equals when you don't know who is a "bad guy" and who isn't. You really should talk to a counselor about your problems as some of them have followed you home.

I don't consider someone moral or immoral based purely on their religion, as you so obviously do. Take of the blinders and view this world for what it really is: a mix of numerous groups of people, most trying their best to live their lives in peace and quiet. Some will always be radical, and to group them all together and discount an entire population of people based on the actions of a few is discrimination at its worst. If you truly feel the way you post, I feel sorry for you to be living a life consumed with such hate for others. You may try and mask it with pride in country, but it is not.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
You think I am a racist yet any Black American who voted for Obama based upon nothing but ethnicity isn't..? I won't hold by breath while you develop some common sense.:rolleyes:

Hey A51...the upside is that you have a new leftist friend.:D
I am anything but a leftist.

I agree with you that anyone who votes purely on race is a racist. It goes both ways, as I am sure that "quite a few" people voted for McCain because he wasn't black. I am sure that Obama's ethinicity played a part in getting elected. I don't know how much, but it surely didn't hurt him.

·
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
I am anything but a leftist.

I agree with you that anyone who votes purely on race is a racist. It goes both ways, as I am sure that "quite a few" people voted for McCain because he wasn't black. I am sure that Obama's ethinicity played a part in getting elected. I don't know how much, but it surely didn't hurt him.
Care to show some stats to support your claims against people that voted for McCain being racists?
There is enough documented information out there that supports over 90% of black voters voting for Obama, where's the data to support your assenine conclusion here?

Its sickening how many people throw the race card around today. Its becoming meaningless more and more since the definition is becoming polluted by stupidity.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
I can tell that you do not know much about the Muslim religion by your comments and whether you are a Muslim or not doesn't change that fact... Do you really want to get into a coversation about the Quran, or Sharia law??? I can also tell that you are using a long and very tired argument of accusing people who don't agree with you or fail to fall inline with the lefts liberal talking points of being racists and full of hate. Come up with a new tactic already, it doesn't work anymore. Is everybody that disagrees with you a racist, bigot and full of hate?? I thought that I was very clear when I said that I do not believe that all Muslims hate America, what part of that do you not understand??? You are nothing more than another dopey leftist that believes he is "enlightened" but really shows how unenlightened and ignorant he really is with every post.

Matthew
I'm not saying that you need to fall into line with anything, just don't judge an entire people by a few. That is ignorance at it's finest. I don't think I am "enlightened" by any sense of the word. Your comments about my understanding of the Muslim faith, and how that somehow means that I don't understand that there are "many" here that have no intention of becoming American or adopting our way of life and hate America are indicative of your views. Those views, no matter how hard you try to water them down and cover them up are obvious.

You feel the need to shoehorn me into a group for some reason. Probably because you know that I am right. I am anything but leftist.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.