Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Yeah, way to show some balls berry, if yer in LA or NYC and copy one, you go to jail, but if yer a Chineese mega corp that burns 100,000 copies, well, "not so much" My wife (a published artist) has been ripped off MANY times by MAJOR Chineese companys. They will transfer her COPYRIGHTED/LICENSED art, to dinnerware, towels, anything. Then they export worldwide (including here to the US) And customs, US Atty General, FBI, NOBODY will do jack sheet, even Macys, Crate 'n Barrel, and several more major US retailers complain, saying it devalues their licensed products, and the Feds wont do jack. I guess Barrys boys don't wanna piss off the mother fvckers. Screw Oh-Bomb-Us, I wish he'd go on a field trip to the Japaneese reactors to see 'em first hand.....:rolleyes:

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Good to see our Commander 'n Chump taking a leading role in the Middle East meltdown.....The White House said "he didn't have time to address questions" from the international press about the deafening silence coming from the White House................but he somehow found time to film a 20 minute segment in the White House for fookin' ESPN, showing him making his picks on the NCAA basketball tourney. Sad, fvcking SAD! I guess you can take the man outta the hood, but ya can't get Da Hood outa the man....

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.