·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
thats not a mini but a spy photo of the new 2006 rc51

Modified by bmo37 at 8:09 AM 8/4/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (bmo37)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bmo37 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thats not a mini but a spy photo of the new 2006 rc51

Modified by bmo37 at 8:09 AM 8/4/2005</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hondas weight reduction program has gone overboard apparantly...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: now this is what i called minibike.. (advocatt)

I'm trying to imagine where you might ride that thing

It looks best suited for a roller rink, or for the really brave, a half pipe!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: now this is what i called minibike.. (Rocket51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rocket51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm trying to imagine where you might ride that thing

It looks best suited for a roller rink, or for the really brave, a half pipe!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I was thinking that would be a kick ass pit bike...

I'd buy one. or even two... would be fun to race them with a buddy...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I just noticed that it looks like there are no front brakes or rear for that matter
but you still see the front brake lever hows that work out? you can go fast but cant stop or will you have to use your shoes like back in the day bikes

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No brakes 'cause it's HRC's replacement for the venerable RS750 (how may of you've seen one of those bad ass bitches?....not counting Robert) Seems like they're taking this "mass centralazation" thing a bit too far.....
-Rocky-

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: now this is what i called minibike.. (fattony)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fattony »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...or will you have to use your shoes like back in the day bikes</TD></TR></TABLE>

You've ridden Kawasakis too?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

funny part is at first glance i thought it was for a little kid but looking it over its for a full sized adult look at the peg and control placement and the seat. I know whoever rides that beast is going to have some serious plumbers crack

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: now this is what i called minibike.. (Wild Child)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Wild Child »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You've ridden Kawasakis too?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

now that funny, and yes i used to have a kawi

1 - 14 of 14 Posts