Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are not welcome here we are a tight comunity and will not tolerate your type if you are new to the forum please intorduce your self before posting clasifieds. we seem to have alot of newb's posting for there first time here trying to give UNBELIEVABLE deals and it aint going to fly.

If you are legit and want to sell please let us get to know you first.
Thanks
Joe

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
And a caution to Speedzilla users to not get too excited about potential "deals" that are too good to be true. Its no fun getting burned and it could also be another member's stolen part that you're buying.

·
Registered
733 Posts
TTT! This needs to be seen.:D

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
I'm legit and I want you guys to get to know me...oh wait I was on here with lots of posts until the switch...where's my post count!? :wtf:D

I think by and large most of the stuff people post is legit, but good to be looking out and keeping vigilant!:rockon

·
Registered
139 Posts
twotone said:
we seem to have alot of newb's posting for there first time here trying to give UNBELIEVABLE deals and it aint going to fly.
That guy PushHands is trying to offload his obviously non-existant parts. He's only got 11 posts!

J/K, Pushy is a great guy, thanks for the shock and forks dude! :woot:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Ray Tsai said:
That guy PushHands is trying to offload his obviously non-existant parts. He's only got 11 posts!

J/K, Pushy is a great guy, thanks for the shock and forks dude! :woot:
Bwaaahahahahahaaaa! :woot:

Damn newbies :rolleyes::D

·
Goldmember!
994 Posts
Gotta bump this thread. +1. Got another scam thread on the forum. Can we get the admin to delete these or something. Everyone gets their hope up for spare parts and then nothing.

·
Registered
448 Posts
you know what the messed up thing is were soposed to be a good community to help each other and some a$$holes are scaming innocent people.

The other chitty thing is I think I just got burned by someone on the forum:wtf

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
fattony said:
The other chitty thing is I think I just got burned by someone on the forum:wtf
Lets hope that is not the case, I still believe by and large that most everyone here is straight up, I have sold lots of things to people here and no one for the most part has flaked on me. :twocents

·
Registered
448 Posts
Well since I got burned I dont want any one else to get butned by OFFSETFACTOR I paid for a gp lever shifter and he told me it was shipped 10/12/05 and it being shipped from northern Maryland to Northern Virginia so it would of taken all of 4 days being the slowest. I have since emailed him many times but he wouldnt reply so heres a heads up. Dont buy any thing from him he will scam you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
01 Rc

Hey guys, my name is Grant I live in the East bay of Nor Cal I own an 01 RC51
that has been down. So I have some parts that I am trying to get out of my garage some with scratches and some without.:rockon

[email protected]

·
Registered
43 Posts
hello!

I'm legit and just wanted you to know that since I posted a few threads!
Anyhow, I'm in a bit of hurry to post a few things for sale and wtb so I didn't waste time doing so after I signed up...hehe

Looking forward to coming back more in the future now that I found this place!

cheers!:rockon

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TylerDare said:
So if I got something to sale since I'm new its a scam?
Maybe are you trying to scam someone??

we had a rash of one post wonders posting unreal prices for new parts so we ran them out of here, and started this thread thats all needless to say they went way. Anyone is welcome to post here for sale it was just a warning to the scammers that we are a tight nit group that wont tollerate this sort of thing.;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts