Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK been a while, been too busy to ride:(

Anyway been two years since the bike has gone anywhere except starting it. I put it back together and finished the exhaust. I had a gas tank with some old gas and after trying to start it i pulled the tank only to find rust granules:rolleyes: I took the fuel pum p off and just gunk. I dug out another gas tank tank and swapped it out and new gas it it ran some but farted and sputtered. It will start up and backfire on decel, might be exhaust leaks:confused: not sure. I can leave the choke off and it idles OK i think it is running on both cyclinders. I took it up the road and it herks and jerks nearly bucked me off LOL If i give her some to go to second it speeds up but again won't cruise along without near max gas or at idle:confused:

Anybody have any ideas on what this might be before i rip it apart for no reason it would be nice to ride it a bit this season before teraing it apart this winter for paint

TIA for any help offered

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hey mrgrn any idea what these are for? Saw these somewhere and the fellow was asking what they were. They have your stamp on them.

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey mrgrn any idea what these are for? Saw these somewhere and the fellow was asking what they were. They have your stamp on them.

race hooks to attach to the CBR or RC51 or the BMW S1000R too on your passenger pegs so attach tie downs to say a trailer;)

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
OK been a while, been too busy to ride:(

Anyway been two years since the bike has gone anywhere
TWO YEARS? I thought you were doing 4 to 7 years for that Paypal fraud rap when you stole all those guys money and never delivered parts?

Anyways, from someone who always used to say "I have forgotten more about the RC51 than you will ever know" I am surprised you are having difficulty with what appears to be a simple problem.

Let's see:

Two years, no start, old gas and now it runs poorly.

Here is what I want you to do:

Put a can of Seafoam in it and a splash of Diesel fuel.
Get on it with no helmet (you need to be really be able to hear the engine) and run it up and down the road balls out, you said it almost bucked you off last time, don't worry about all that, just run it as hard as you can as fast as you can for as long as you can.

Report back.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Are you running a black dragon exhaust? Take it off and throw it in the trash where it belongs. You sold one of your crappy exhausts to a friend of mine and within 1500 miles the carbon cracked. We opened it up and found that it was missing a bunch of packing material and it was really inconsistent thoughout. Maybe the packing that should have been in his pipe ended up in yours and is blocking the flow of exhaust gases.

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are you running a black dragon exhaust? Take it off and throw it in the trash where it belongs. You sold one of your crappy exhausts to a friend of mine and within 1500 miles the carbon cracked. We opened it up and found that it was missing a bunch of packing material and it was really inconsistent thoughout. Maybe the packing that should have been in his pipe ended up in yours and is blocking the flow of exhaust gases.

We covered this like 4 years ago and i am still waiting for your "friend" to contact me:(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts