Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Cops lost that one, but at least they won this one!:rockon
LiveLeak.com - Police versus biker

Doesn't matter anyway. Motorcyclist will NEVER be looked at favorably. The image is irreparable so why even bother trying to reason with the idiot squids. You'll never get through to them and they outnumber you by the millions. You just gotta hope they take themselves out one by one.:eek: Unfortunately they almost offed a cop this time but sooner or later they'll get theirs.

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
I'd wait for the You Tube video before passing judgement because you don't
what was said by the Trooper or the Motorcyclist at this point... the news is
only reporting one side of the argument...

And I don't what could have done more if fire crews had to cut open the
cruiser's roof to get him out... I might have stand guard with the Troopers fire
extinguisher...

·
Hen Pecked
170 Posts
Jami: I don't know much about std. cop ops. I suppose it's typically better safe than sorry, so draw arms every time you engage the suspect. But, really? That dumbass kid proabbly didn't even know his name anymore. How about a neck brace and a quick check for protruding bones and severed arteries? What a waste of a perfectly nice bike.

·
12,576 Posts
Jami: I don't know much about std. cop ops. I suppose it's typically better safe than sorry, so draw arms every time you engage the suspect. But, really? That dumbass kid proabbly didn't even know his name anymore. How about a neck brace and a quick check for protruding bones and severed arteries? What a waste of a perfectly nice bike.
Cop really looked in shape. Guy is obviously no stranger to the donut shop.:woot:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Sorry they should have stayed and helped him. Anybodies life is important and this is simply disappointing.

Sure speed and have fun but if somebody gets hurt, mature some and help them out.

Not a fan of taunting cops or anybody on the road. Silly stuff.
Pete

·
Dr. Carbon
2,974 Posts
they were doing well into the tripple digit speeds, the biker likely had fractured femurs and pelvis etc so drawing a weapon on a guy that is visible not armed and never reached for anything nor looks to be alive is just stupid.....

so a severe head injury to the cop and he is still good and reliable to testify to the faces he saw :rolleyes: that should hold up in court.....

·
Registered
57 Posts
This happened not 10 miles from my house. I drive that stretch of I-5 everyday on my way to work. My 3 best friends are all Washington State Patrol officers and I am a member of a local motorcycle club. We have been contacted and asked if we know anything. This is a serious situation and guys like this give not only bikers a bad name, but htey give human beings a bad name.

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
This happened not 10 miles from my house. I drive that stretch of I-5 everyday on my way to work. My 3 best friends are all Washington State Patrol officers and I am a member of a local motorcycle club. We have been contacted and asked if we know anything. This is a serious situation and guys like this give not only bikers a bad name, but htey give human beings a bad name.

And cops are perfect little angels.:rolleyes:

·
2,737 Posts
Yeah my kid is a cop. Yeah we all have been pulled over unfairly.
But for a minute I just had to smile and think that youth and exuberance won out over the establishment. Ol porky lost big time.

Not that my buddies and I would ride around looking to bait cops into a chase when we were 17. Nope, not me no way.

*Man that was a fun adrenalin rush.

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
:mad: Those Fvckers. I really fear for the future of this country when I hear shit like this. To not give a rats ass, watching another human being who was only doing his job, struggling for his life and to sit there and taunt him. As far as I am concerned, they both need to be flushed. We have become a "me first" society and too many believe they have zero responsibility to the country or their fellow Americans yet they expect everything to be given to them like it's their right. I have known too many people who have given everything overseas so assholes like this are free to act this way. It really, really upsets me.

Matthew

·
Banned
929 Posts
Yeah my kid is a cop. Yeah we all have been pulled over unfairly.
But for a minute I just had to smile and think that youth and exuberance won out over the establishment. Ol porky lost big time.

Not that my buddies and I would ride around looking to bait cops into a chase when we were 17. Nope, not me no way.

*Man that was a fun adrenalin rush.
Doesn't look like the sharpest tool in the shed :woot:

You guys are some ****ing douche bags and should be ashamed of yourselves. You guys fit right in with the squids that pulled this shit. Old Fart you ****ing waste of space you "smiled" when you heard about this what kinda shit is that? Because you got pulled over once for speeding when you werent or rolling through a stop sign you're gonna smile when this cop is almost killed by some squids??? **** you I hope if ever in your lifetime when you need the cops it takes them just a few extra minutes to show up. You guys talk shit about the police but when you need them they're your best friends. You ****ing fakes.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You guys are some ****ing douche bags and should be ashamed of yourselves. You guys fit right in with the squids that pulled this shit. Old Fart you ****ing waste of space you "smiled" when you heard about this what kinda shit is that? Because you got pulled over once for speeding when you werent or rolling through a stop sign you're gonna smile when this cop is almost killed by some squids??? **** you I hope if ever in your lifetime when you need the cops it takes them just a few extra minutes to show up. You guys talk shit about the police but when you need them they're your best friends. You ****ing fakes.
Didn't mean to offend you sir, just my way of dealing with the situation, a little immature I guess. I honestly hope the guy has a speedy recovery and I don't condone the actions of the riders, it gives motorcyclist a bad name.

·
12,576 Posts
Sounds like you're menstruating?:clapper

·
Registered
129 Posts
Did they cut him off ? Or did he try to "PIT" a motorcycle at 100mph

1 - 20 of 32 Posts