Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Champion Sportbike Club
http://championsportbikeclub.com/
FUSA course....... Two all out straights on the Nascar track and a pretty technical infield
Will be at Pocono September 6th. The club is rather new and is looking to grow. I've had the opportunity to ride Pocono twice and am looking forward to the 6th. Turn out was really light this past event .........Vacations/heat??????? and there were 7 sessions during the course of the day. For the price you'll get more than enough track time. Facilities are really nice.......Garage is open (you won't need a tent) and bathrooms clean. Weekday is a plus for me and keeps the "incidents" to a minimum.

End the summer with some fun! Hope to see others there......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: North East riders? Champion Sport Bike club at Pocono FUSA September 6th (JZ)

have ridden that course with ny sportbike club, very fun. will be there on the 8th if i get all my parts. might give the 6th a shot too for the fun of it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: North East riders? Champion Sport Bike club at Pocono FUSA September 6th (DougS.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DougS. »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">will be there on the 8th if i get all my parts. </TD></TR></TABLE>What parts are u waiting for? If I have stockers laying around u can have them so you can get out there. Just a thought.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: North East riders? Champion Sport Bike club at Pocono FUSA September 6th (Jami6989)

have ordered a bunch of replacement parts just waiting for them to show up. only thing left i need is a right rear set

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: North East riders? Champion Sport Bike club at Pocono FUSA September 6th (Jami6989)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jami6989 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> If I have stockers laying around.....</TD></TR></TABLE>

of course you do...... you've got more DK bling on that bike, than DK's warehouse.....
i'm jealous..............

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: North East riders? Champion Sport Bike club at Pocono FUSA September 6th (Rigor)

When the phuck are we going riding? I heard you were yapping about how much money I have into my bike so maybe you should flog the hell out of it next w/e and see if you think it's worth it? Get a babysitter and a hall pass from the wife, dust off ur rig, change your tampon and lets go.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Hey, I am not far from you guys - can I join in???

I was out yesterday - it was great didnt see any other bikes. Dropped about 15 lbs from sweat and then gained it all back last night from eating icecream.

Will any of you be at Pocono on Aug 27 or Sept 4th? I am doing my first two (free try) trackdays. One with TPM and the other with NESBA.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ill be at pocono on the 27th and the 28th. on the 27th i need to take that ART BASIC class... but ill be there.

if all goes well @ the end of august..... you bet ill be running the FUSA on the 6th.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (tutzo51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tutzo51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ill be at pocono on the 27th and the 28th. on the 27th i need to take that ART BASIC class... but ill be there.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
I'll be there on the 27th for the Pocono Trackday. Look for me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (jamarben)

what? i'm the only bastard child that signed up for the 28th...?

and Jamie..... i don't get a "hall-pass" from the wife..... i get a key. she's the warden.........

i'll have to wait till september before i have any time. work, school, vacation, buying tampons................ you know..........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (Rigor)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rigor »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what? i'm the only bastard child that signed up for the 28th...?</TD></TR></TABLE>

im signed up for the 28th as well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Never been to Pocono - is there a place to unload off of a truck (not a trailer). I may not beable to use my buddies trailer
that day and will have the bike in the back of my truck. It sits pretty high. Is there a elevated area to run my ramps to??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
IM SURE EITHER 1. there will be a place to offload. 2. a couple guys will help you or 3. someone has the same ordeal but brought a nice big ramp with them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (1literduceater)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1literduceater »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Never been to Pocono - is there a place to unload off of a truck (not a trailer). I may not beable to use my buddies trailer
that day and will have the bike in the back of my truck. It sits pretty high. Is there a elevated area to run my ramps to?? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Elevated area? No.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jamarben »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I'll be there on the 27th for the Pocono Trackday. Look for me.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Won't be there on the 27th. Accoding to TPM, the class is super filled and it doesn't appear that I am anywhere near the top on the waiting list.
I even tried to sweeten the deal by helping unload and reload the air fences assistance but no dice.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tutzo51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">IM SURE EITHER 1. there will be a place to offload. 2. a couple guys will help you or 3. someone has the same ordeal but brought a nice big ramp with them. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I hope!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GoodKnight »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Elevated area? No. </TD></TR></TABLE>

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jamarben »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Won't be there on the 27th. Accoding to TPM, the class is super filled and it doesn't appear that I am anywhere near the top on the waiting list.
I even tried to sweeten the deal by helping unload and reload the air fences assistance but no dice. </TD></TR></TABLE>

SUPER FILLED??? on the TPM web site it doesnt show that the days are booked or that there is a waiting list.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gonna bump this
Since the 27-28th is choked .......maybe some will consider the 6th

Hoping to add to the ranks of the club.

I'm amazed at how many Pocono ...... track days there are a month .....any track for that matter

NESBA .....TPM ...... Champion........ others I've missed??????

So many oppertunities....so little time

Hoping to see others there

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (JZ)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JZ »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Gonna bump this

I'm amazed at how many Pocono ...... track days there are a month .....any track for that matter

NESBA .....TPM ...... Champion........ others I've missed??????

</TD></TR></TABLE>

nysportbikeclub.com - new one to me.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts