Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, New to the forum and i’m looking for knowledge about RC’s. Got my first bike only about 2 years ago and a buddy of mine took me to a track day at VIR and i was hooked! He raced a RC and was looking to put his 07 R1 on the track so I told him i’d take the RC off his hands. In the mist of paying him for the RC I was looking to trade my 07 GSXR for a street RC and a guy wanted to trade a track RC for my street bike it was a good deal so I had to take him up on his offer. So now I have to RC track bikes. The wife is loving me right now. I’m also looking to get rid of some track fairings if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Welcome and congrats on 2 RC's!

I know how hot it gets down there in the summer so talk to Mike Furick in Moorseville about getting a set or two of front mount radiators to keep your twins cool in the hottest of temps. His number is 828-308-4525

Are you looking to sell the HRC replica front fairing?
Is that fairing stay a real HRC unit or a replica?

Stunna

Hello all, New to the forum and i’m looking for knowledge about RC’s. I’m also looking to get rid of some track fairings if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome and congrats on 2 RC's!

I know how hot it gets down there in the summer so talk to Mike Furick in Moorseville about getting a set or two of front mount radiators to keep your twins cool in the hottest of temps. His number is 828-308-4525

Are you looking to sell the HRC replica front fairing?
Is that fairing stay a real HRC unit or a replica?

Stunna
The guy i’m buying it from said he thinks it’s a replica.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Welcome to the nuthouse. It's always funny how things work out like that. I think I have the same sickness as I have been looking at some track RC's lately, but I'll probably go for something even cheaper that I wouldn't mind tossing down the pavement.

The guy i’m buying it from said he thinks it’s a replica.
Tell stunna it's real and he'll give you his left nut for it. Not sure if you need one of those though. :D

·
1,061 Posts
Howdy!

This is an RC51 forum? huh.

I had no idea and I've been here for two years.

·
Registered
179 Posts
For all you guys back on the East Coast or anywhere you can't really ride during the winter. It's been in the high 70's low 80's for the last 2 weeks here in So. Cal. :D

·
1,061 Posts
It's zero in Michigan. You don't know what your missing. It's stuffing awesome!

The windows in my car froze shut.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Holy highjack I thought this thread was about me? Just kidding guy thanks for the welcome. Yes it sucks in on the east coast this cold weather blows! I also have a 07 400ex so when it snows I can have a little fun.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Welcome ..use the search option or wear your flame suit:D

You guys snowed in? Hope all is well and keep your head up.

People here in Cali/west coast are completely spoiled...myself included once in a while I guess.

It rains just a bit and theres NO bikes out...god forbid it actually snowed here. On the plus side..winter time comes the squid migrations slows down a lot...gawd...if I have to answer another questions of "how fast does your bike goes" by one of those guys wearing an ICON vest only , I WILL PUKE!!!!!

·
Shane RC51
889 Posts
Where abouts in NC are you? I'm in Greenville SC. There are a couple of us RC owners here, and we ride some pretty good mountain roads in the area. If you're not too far, maybe we can meet up when the weather gets warm...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts