Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I'm new to the site, first thread post. A few weeks ago I bought my first SP1. The bike is in good shape minus a few things here and there. I’m now in the process of getting her dialed in. Bike just had Hong Kong plastics put on (04 Hayden scheme) and Jardine 2-to1 exhaust other than that pretty stock from what I can tell. I was hoping someone could take a picture of plastics that cover up the back of the headlight my bike is missing them/it?. I've searched the forum (still learning the search function, don’t hate me), have tried searching Google for pictures and looked at the maintenance manual and still no luck (once again I’m new, sorry). If someone knows what I'm talking about and has an extra for sale, please send me a PM. I’m also looking for a passenger seat cowl. could someone tell me if the SP2 cowl will fit on a SP1? and a front brake reservoir and maybe some reasonably priced rearsets.

I’m currently dumping the Jardine’s and going with Simon’s ethos high mount mids W/ GP Oval can with a stock header and PCIII. Any ideas on a map? (Sato low mount seems to be the consensus)

I'm loving the Speedzilla RC51 knowledge base, although I seem to be spending lots of money on stuff I never knew I needed.

Thanks

Tyson

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
10-4. That would explain why I couldn't find a picture of a plastic that didn’t exist. It just seemed weird to me that the headlight plugs are exposed. Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is my progress so far on the used OEM header I got the yesterday. A few hours of sanding and a few beers and she is looking pretty good. next is going to be epoxy paint and maybe a wrap. I'm toying with the idea of grinding off the weld smooth to the pipe, any thoughts, am I wasting time/effort maybe F'up the header? The Picture are kind of shitty (Camera phone)

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.