Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: No new max (Giannis)

I thought you were talking about Max.....after this year, there may not be any old Max.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: No new max (roadkill)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roadkill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I thought you were talking about Max.....after this year, there may not be any old Max.</TD></TR></TABLE>
No i haven't

and why so many Biaggi haters?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: No new max (Giannis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">No i haven't

and why so many Biaggi haters?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Just kiddin'.......Max is a very unique individual. EVERY other rider it seems grew up with a bike between their legs before they were potty trained. Max never rode a bike before he was like 17.....MAJOR disadvantage that he has not let stop him from having a Hall of Fame career. When I was in Italy five years ago, I was a beeg Max fan (I bleed Yamaha blue), he was like MJ or Shaq.....bought a Max t-shirt and cap in a gas station (Q-8) near Rome.....Moto500/250/125 stuff was just everywhere. Way big over there. But I grit my teeth every time he blames his bike for something....first he claimed that the M1 was no match for the RC211V cuz Vale was winning so much...if he had one, he would be winning, too. So they switch places (how often does that happen?) and now Vale is doing on the M1 what Max couldn't. Dude, just shut up and ride......the podium is open EVERY race to the fastest riders.....the guys spraying champagne up there found a way to get there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: No new max (roadkill)

Except Rossi aint riding the M1 that Biaggi had is he? Rossi knew that to get the M1 on the pace he needed his own crew, and Yamaha left them to it. Max wanted changes and rarely got what he asked for. So he moans to the media, what else could he do? Ever here KR snr when he was running Yamaha? He moaned to the press every race, it was only when it was printed he got stuff done, otherwise the factory would just look at the results and go "looks OK, whats the problem?"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts