Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get the sticker kit for my 04 Nicky Haden edition. My bike was damaged in my brother-in-laws garage (it fell and knocked over a ladder and then the ladder fell on top of it
). The dealer is telling me that the sticker kit is obsolete after one year :wtf and they are searching the country for one but, I doesn't look good. Please, if anyone can help I would appreciate it very much.

·
Registered
254 Posts
call all the companies of products you use or have installed on your bike.... im sure they will send you stickers for free. you can find tank wings on EBAY as well as HONDA STICKERS- im sure you can find the woody at a dealer. its better to have the stickers of products you actually use as stickers instead of shyt the company used in the past. my :twocents

i took all the ones i did not have on my bike off and replaced them with stickers i do have.... i called the places.

·
Tough Crowd Racing #167
1,374 Posts
TUTZO51 said:
call all the companies of products you use or have installed on your bike.... im sure they will send you stickers for free. .
This has always amazed me here. When I first went looking for stickers/decals whatever, I just emailed the companies and they always just sent me a big envelope of stickers of all sizes for free.

I never understood why so many people will actually pay so much money for them:twocents

·
Premium Member
3,333 Posts
dgramp said:
Does anyone know where I can get the sticker kit for my 04 Nicky Haden edition. My bike was damaged in my brother-in-laws garage (it fell and knocked over a ladder and then the ladder fell on top of it
). The dealer is telling me that the sticker kit is obsolete after one year :wtf and they are searching the country for one but, I doesn't look good. Please, if anyone can help I would appreciate it very much.
I have an extra sticker kit.

·
Member #5686
997 Posts
Or just have some new ones made up from scratch. Pricey, but probably not as expensive as a replacement set from Honda.

·
Registered
5 Posts
dgramp said:
I never got them with mine,and there is another on the floor at the dealer without them.I called Honda and discussed it with them,and gave the case# to the dealer.Supposedly the dealer has called them,and has gotten nowhere trying to get them,they even being willing to pay for them[probably a BS story].That is on top of the thing being back for the third time under warranty an electrical problem.Sorry for the rant.

·
Registered
114 Posts
For real RCSam :eek:

I talked the my salesman into giving me another complete kit when I bought my 04, no doubt from someone elses RC. I considered selling it but think I'll keep it for my retirement..................Mike

·
Registered
696 Posts
CBR400RR said:
I have an extra sticker kit.
Wow, that was quick! I just received the package today. I will make sure it made it here in one piece tomorrow.:rockon BTW, your PM box is full.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
"Nicky" stickers

Dont forget to do dyno runs befere and after, the stickers are good for another 11 HP.
-Rocky-:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts