Speedzilla Forums banner

Nice weather

1K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  RockyMt 
#1 ·
Since I had the last couple of days off work I got a little riding in and decided to take a couple of pictures with my new phone.

A rural church.

Old log cabin in Wannamingo, MN.

Fake motorcycle cop, Mazeppa, MN.

Midway MX track, Milville, MN.

Overlooking Wabasha, MN.

See less See more
#4 ·
Oops, that is Meadow Valley MX track, it is just a mile further down Highway 60 from Spring Creek MX track. Midway MX track is in Kellogg, MN and is in a cow pasture.:D They used to let the cows graze the track area to keep the grass down during the week before they had open practice everyday there wasn't any racing.

It is really just a practice track but is still fun to ride, I used to go there a lot a few years back.

#7 ·
Excellent pictures. The Multistrada looks like a comfortable bike for touring. With regards to the weather, I took my bike off the road.
We had snow in CT 2 days ago.This weekend they are saying 55-60 degrees, go figure!

#10 ·
Did I mention...

It's 80 in Tampa, FL tomorrow. Not sure i'm riding; that's a little chilly!!!

Just kidding!!! Winter is our riding time cause the summer; just not right!:woot:

#12 ·
I was just back home in Chanhassen this week and it was 70 a few days ago. Looks like I bailed back to TN just in time! Moving back up in a few weeks however, so it looks like it's time to start preppin' the old sled!:D

Matthew

#15 ·
Rode the Silverado Trail with She Who Must Be Obeyed on the big Kawi, mid 80's almost no traffic, killer day! (supposed to cool down to the low 70's next week..................)

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.