Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With these two videos I'm starting a new series documenting some of the best motorcycle roads and trips. Many more roads to be documented across the eastern US, Canada and beyond. This is just the beginning. I'm having some fun doing these. Videos taken using a GoPro HD camera on a ZX-9R.

YouTube - The Best Motorcycle Roads - Mount Washington, Hurricane Mountain, Bear Notch and Kancamagus Highway

Here's a slideshow of some awesome twisties in West Virginia, North Carolina, the Blue Ridge Parkway and the Tail of the Dragon. Looking forward to hitting those roads again with the camera.

YouTube - The Ultimate Sportbike Trip - Featuring Some of the World's Best Motorcycle Roads

I'll be documenting in more details these roads at worldtrip.ca and the goal is to build a road guide with videos on the site. If you have any road suggestions to get on film especially in New England and eastern Canada let me know. Happy riding! :rockon

·
2000 RC51 Rider
63 Posts
Where are you from? I live just north of Mt. Washington. The Kanc, as we call it around here is a pretty fun road, just way too much traffic! There are some even better roads the further you head north of the mountains. That's where I spend most of my time.

·
Registered
773 Posts
um, "the best", i don't think so, that looks like some scary $hit to me. I'll take some nice WIDER twisties please...
but good vid editing.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm from Montreal. I rode down Saturday and gambled on the weather, it ended up being wet :( and 15 hours on the saddle. I was surprised to find the camera captured the footage. The rain was heavier than it looks. GoPro rocks! Mount Washington and Hurricane Mountain roads were an experience. Bear Notch and the Kanc are nice rides. I planned on hitting the 116 but it got late and wet so time to head home. Any suggestions on some good twisties in your parts? Next I plan on filming Vermont's SR 17 and surroundings. As well as Maine's 27 which is pretty cool. So many roads to cover.

WTF is up with the rum, dreamworks and Wu Tang?? haha.. Just having fun with it all, trying to put some humor into it. Mix some clips up so it's not only road.

These cameras sure beat stopping to take pictures. Happy riding! :wtf

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
The best Motorcycle roads in California are not to be named on the net...
popularity kills the fun for the local riders...

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
At least you don't seem to mind Katy Perry on the cloud :woot: The Wu on Bacardi sounds good to me :rockon
I must admit, I skipped through parts of the video and may have missed parts.

My opinion, keep your content original.

Oh and don't get me wrong.....I like to drink, but drinking and motorcycles aren't a good combo, even if it was just your way of being funny.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Here's a Deal's Gap vid I took from last year. I took it from my MINI(almost as fun as the bike). Forgive my wife, she talks a lot when she's nervous:D

YouTube - Deal's Gap Mini Cooper

·
Registered
238 Posts
Fast as I can go with the wife in the car:(

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Who's the d-bag on the vintage bike holding up all the other riders? ;)
The other rider is my RC brother Rich Merrill on his 51... we could complete
each others thoughts... RIP Rich...

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Where are you from? I live just north of Mt. Washington. The Kanc, as we call it around here is a pretty fun road, just way too much traffic! There are some even better roads the further you head north of the mountains. That's where I spend most of my time.

i am about 30 min from MT washington

1 - 20 of 31 Posts