Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, I just got a few of these in stock, a couple in standard finish and a couple in black!

I also put them on sale on the website and will offer free shipping for SZ members!
TygaUSA.com - Tyga Performance Carbon Fiber, Exhaust Systems, Billet CNC & More! - CNC Top Triple Clamp SP2 RC51 VTR1000 BLACK

If you order through the site it will charge you shipping but I will refund it back to your card or PayPal account!

These are very well done and the ignition mount is removable so they are great for track/race bikes as well. The TYGA logo is pretty small and subtle and I think if you have a Scotts damper or similar it will be covered.

Just $215 on sale now with free shipping!

·
Sub-average Member
491 Posts
Hey Glenn! Love these triples! Quick question about the black anodized ones.

Are they Type II or Type III (aka hard) anodized black? That would make a big difference for me.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Glenn! Love these triples! Quick question about the black anodized ones.

Are they Type II or Type III (aka hard) anodized black? That would make a big difference for me.

Thanks!
They are not hard anodized, but do not need to be, if I understand correctly, hard anodize would be used on something like a rear sprocket to help wear.

·
Sub-average Member
491 Posts
They are not hard anodized, but do not need to be, if I understand correctly, hard anodize would be used on something like a rear sprocket to help wear.
Thanks for the quick reply! Actually, I'd prefer the hard anodize not for the durability (as you said, there's no need here), but for the UV resistance, as top triples bake in the sun all day if parked outside. No biggie though. I would just hard anodize your "clear" one on my own, like I did your radial brake kit! :D

Great stuff, Glenn. I'll be in the market soon! ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts