Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a full copy of the works system used by HRC(maybe made by akrapovic,but who knows with honda!)
beautiful,and i will get some more pics for the company soon
dont expect much or any change from 4000 big ones though
tsr are based in suzuka,and have very close ties from honda(they get pre production bikes to develop parts for,one of only three companies that do)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this titanium system has been available since 2000
beautiful!

Modified by simonkobe at 5:53 AM 7/23/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: new TSR HRC replica system (simonkobe)

That is sweet Simon
will they sell me one without the cans? would love that ti system with my mufflers on there, it would look insane.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think your system has a different diameter from most japanese ones.remember with striker we tried to get those cannister for u,but the diameters didnt match
you might have to bite the bullet and get a new system maybe!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (simonkobe)

if it comes down to it Simon i will

you don't happen to know of anybody at Yoshimura Japan do you? all i really want is a set of 2001 yosh full high mount up pipes
i guess i would buy the whole full system if i got to.

i still am thinking i can borrow a set of high up pipes and have them copied for a couple of bucks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TSR dont make that high mount system anymore,and neither do yoshi.
best bet would be by ethos(made by tigcraft)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (simonkobe)

I thought tigcraft was an Aprilla co., whats their website anyway? tigcraft I mean.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
tigcraft are in suzuka.the guy there was an apprentice at striker(arata in non japanese countries)hence the similarities in construction etc

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Any HP numbers? Dyno graphs? 4G's is a lot to shell out for something that may or may not make comparable power to Sato's. Looks amazing though. Sounds like a candidate for a group buy -

1 - 20 of 42 Posts