Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally swallowed hard and bought myself a dedicated "track day bike" (havn't had one of those since I sold my Woods/Rotax flat tracker...) I love my RC and cant see myself getting rid of it any time soon, but wanted to race again and would hate to tear up a super clean bike with the inevitable (for me!) get-offs. So I put a deposit down on a new Husaberg FS650C a 240lb 60HP supermoto rocketship. Needless to say a 60 HP "dirt bike" with slicks will get yer ya-ya's out, and layin' it down does not involve replacing $500 worth of plastics or an exhaust can. I'll post pics as soon as I can (dont pick it up for a week) But in the mean time I gotta go find the number for my old orthopedic surgeon, I think this is gonna be a blast! Anyone here in No.Cal. runnin motos?:)
-Rocky- (US Supermoto # 581)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Godd Work! Nice bike.

Alot of the moto guys up here in Seattle go to PAt's Acres in Southern Oregon I believe... They have a sweet setup and it's also a go kart track.

Google it I am sure you will find something on it.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
S-Moto

Thanks...:rockon
-Rocky-

·
Ready to Tanqueray?
700 Posts
Yo Rocky, is that you in the avatar sliding the rear? If so, god bless you sir! I have been looking into a dedicated track bike too. After watching supermotos thrash about in the expert class at Pocono; I now have my eye on the Aprilia SXV 450.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Driftin'

Yeah, thats me (the old SLOW guy) Check out wether the AMA has approved the 'Priller for AMA racing, it's a Twin and they havn't decided if they will (in 450 class) at least as of last week....
-Rocky-

P.S. That shot was at the "legendary" Lodi Cycle Bowl, Home of King Kenny and others.....(turn 1):rockon

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Track Toy

Well yeah, theres a LOT of reasons for the 'Berg over a Husky, dont want to bore everyone else here with details but the person who devolops their race motors is one of my close friends and my longtime tuner, so I have a direct pipeline to all the un-obtainium goodies......(not that any of them will make this old turd any faster!):D
-Rocky-

1 - 8 of 8 Posts