Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with the individual that is trying to get this done - the site is just North of the metro area. They are working on getting approvals RIGHT NOW!!! Forgive me if this is a re-post, but I can't help but get excited about a nice new facility here in the Twin Cities. Being on the North side, this location would be IDEAL for me. Copham (the developer) assured me that the site was chosen because of it's access as it is near I-35. It should be pretty easy to get to. The track layout continues to change, but he assured me that there would be excessive run-off. He described it as a "drivers track" more than a "spectators track", meaning safety before spectating. See it here:

http://www.pinerunracing.com/index.html

I think I would use the daylights out of having a track like this near home.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They don't mention motorcycles anywhere that I could see...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: (Gerg)

They don't actually write motorcycle information anywhere, but it is implied by the picture on the main page. We did actually speak about motorcycles when I spoke with the main guy that is trying to get the project done. He is a rider himself (as well as a sport car driver) so I think a bike night could be a possibility. I'll let you know if I hear any more about the project.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: (sparky)

Make sure you tell him Supermoto is the hottest thing in motor sports right now!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: (Gerg)

Absolutely. I already did! He even knew what supermoto was (or pretended to at least) !!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: (sparky)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sparky »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Absolutely. I already did! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Good work, now go tell him again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts