Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to stop by and say hello, I have been lurking around for a little bit and have found some great info on the site.

About a year ago I bought an SP1 and loved it, sold it last month to upgrade to an SP2, a few pics below... let me know what you think.

The smoke is actually steam coming off the heat wrap that was just installed...

·
Registered
416 Posts
Welcome

+1 on the fastest color for sure the best looking color!!!!!
Speed doesn't really matter when your having fun!!!

HOOVY

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for all the warm welcomes.

I have loved this color scheme since it came out in 05.

I can't wait to get a few more things for this bike.
List of parts that I am planning on getting before the summer

Sliders
Kyle Link
PCIII-dyno tuned
Scotts Damper
Zero Gravity screen (hate the mirrored one on it)
Gregg's Flushmounts
Pilot Pures 190/55 rear

I am going to my friends machine shop tonight to make some exhaust hangers so I can get rid of the rear pegs... this thing is not meant for two people

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
thanks for all the warm welcomes.

I have loved this color scheme since it came out in 05.

I am going to my friends machine shop tonight to make some exhaust hangers so I can get rid of the rear pegs... this thing is not meant for two people
Can you make two sets ?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'm curious on what your experience is on the riding/handling/performance/other differences between the SP1 and SP2.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome to the site. I'm curious on what your experience is on the riding/handling/performance/other differences between the SP1 and SP2.
I have only had a chance to put about 100 miles on the new bike so I can't speak too much about the differences. ican tell you that the bike feels more stable while leaned over and has a smoother power delivery (although that could be due to a crappy map I was running on my 01).

When I get my PCIII tuned and my rear links put on I will know more about how they match up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.