Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I'll fix it.
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, after much self-debate, I pulled the trigger on an 09 Triumph Street Triple R. I bought it from work, so needless to say I got a good deal. I love everything about this bike, and the sound.....oh lord, the sound....

btw you guys in the 675R thread talking about being too big....Im 6'2", 275lbs...obviously the suspension will need some tweaking, but I fit on the bike just fine.

·
I'll fix it.
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a squid, she isnt even wearing a helmet! :wacky

I didnt even know this bike was in Salt, I havent seen it.

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Hey Dezzzzmo,

Congrads., :clapper
FWIW., I Love my Speed Triple!...Let me ask you though... What makes this model You have here, the "R" model?

And YES... The Triple's Engine's exhaust note IS One of the BEST in ALL of motorcycling! :twocents

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Even though its an inline... Triumph Triples have that dorner sound going for them...

·
Registered
806 Posts
Congrats on the purchase!
The exhaust note is one of the best period, my 955i with mig exhaust was Amazing!
My current 675 with jardine is almost as nice, just needs to be tightened up as i am pretty sure all the cans are the same between bikes from them.

As for fit, there is not a more comfortable race replica out there, than the 675 if your over 6ft tall..well once you put a new seat on it.:twocents

·
Registered
165 Posts
Congrats on the purchase!

Bike looks better without mirrors! Maybe bar end mirrors would look better!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts