Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

HELLLO! I just picked up my first Honda product, a 2001 SP1.... I have always drooled over the RC51... and now I have one! WELL... SORT OF.
The pervious owner may or may not have crashed it into a Mustang.... BUT THATS OKAY, because I shall restore her to her previous OEM glory! And I need YOUR help to do so! I purchased the bike as a non-op... the previous owner was 18 and he didnt know the first thing about motorcycles. the mustangs's owner's insurance paid off this kid $5300 for his bike and let him keep the clean title. so i came along and picked it up for $1500:rockon . I got the bike home, took the fairings off, found the wiring harness pictured (two wires were rashed and separated) patched it back together and it started right up!! so now comes the chore of sourcing all the parts i need.

The following are parts that I need:
OEM uncut rear fender/wheelwell
OEM rearsets
OEM top triple tree
OEM fairings (all excluding the chin cowl)
Both levers
LEFT RADIATOR!!!

IALSO HAVE THESE RS-3 pipes available for sale along with the power commander he had on it
Yoshimura RS-3 Carbon Fiber Slip On RC51 RVT1000R LEFT: eBay Motors (item 180522588940 end time Jun-25-10 20:16:07 PDT)

YOSHIMURA RC51 RS-3 Slip Ons pictures by danjalbert - Photobucket

·
Registered
165 Posts
I would try Hondadirectline or Ronayers, or ebay for your items!

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Damn!!! You drinkin Corona out of the can? You gotta drink that stuff ice cold from a bottle....no lime for me.

JK.....welcome and good luck with the rebuild. It probably felt good when she fired up. You might find some items you need on here...lots of good info.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I've got brackets, i don't know which ones you need. you pay shipping and they're yours. be sure to help fellow members when you can, it sure has helped me. PM what ones you need and i'll check. Also i have the upper tripple as well. Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts