Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I am new to the forum and a new 2002 RC owner. The guy that had the bike before me had already put a set of Erion Racing exhuast on but did not put the commander on. So some of the first things I am going to do is ordered my commander. I have also put flush mounts on the front and am about to shave the tail and integrate the tail signals. I was going to put a new saddle on (a Corbin) but the guy said that he had spoke with several people and they said that no matter what aftermarket seat u put on it it wasnt going to make a whole lot of difference. I was wanting to know if anyone had any dealings with a new saddle on theirs. Drop a line and let me know. Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: New To Forum (cstmcgr)

I don't mean to be a dick but use the SEARCH function. There has been many discussions about aftermarket seats.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: New To Forum (RC51ManSam)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RC51ManSam »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I don't mean to be a dick but use the SEARCH function. There has been many discussions about aftermarket seats.</TD></TR></TABLE>

calm down there snappy, he was simply anouncing him self and saying hello...

and as far as the saddle go's I bought a corbin and I think it was a waste of $200! The biggest problem I have with it is that you now sit even higher on the bike, and I already tower over mine. It's a bit more comfy cause its wide... but not what I was expecting for the hype that preceeded it... hell, if you or anyone wants it, I'd sell it for a good price!

Modified by sizmtrz at 8:58 PM 7/14/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome and congrats on the new ride.

I agree with sizmtrz. I sat on my friend RC51 with a Sargent, and it felt like a saddle. That's cool and all if you like riding on horses, but it just wasn't for me. My ass isn't that big and I don't need the extra width for it. I am thinking of taking off the foam on my stock seat and replacing it with either memory foam or gel with maybe a carbon fiber weave cloth to cover it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That sounds like a much better idea Hams....I have a friend that does upholster work. I could get him to redo mine with that gel or memory foam and have him recover it for damn near nothing. Great Idea. I think I will have to look into that first instead of spending 200+ on a Corbin or Sargent seat.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Welcome to the site but I see that I hate you already since you live next to a pretty cool track

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: New To Forum (Splangy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Splangy »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey sizmtrz, how much do you want for that corbin?</TD></TR></TABLE>

e-mail me at [email protected]... Ill try to remember to take some pics tonight when I get off work.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I bought my 02 last Wednesday.
Here are a couple of pics of it guys.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Looks Just Like Mine But Different!!!!!
Welcome just remember if you want advise on doin sumthing stupid you will get FLAMED.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: New To Forum (RC51ManSam)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RC51ManSam »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I don't mean to be a dick but use the SEARCH function. There has been many discussions about aftermarket seats.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Modified by speed at 3:18 PM 7/16/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: New To Forum (speed)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by speed »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

YOU ARE A DICK ,Its a forum ,for communicating ,not a encyclopedia ,now go away ,p.s. never post again </TD></TR></TABLE>

WOW

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by speed »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

YOU ARE A DICK ,Its a forum ,for communicating ,not a encyclopedia ,now go away ,p.s. never post again </TD></TR></TABLE>

And you participated HOW???
It might not be the nicest thing he posted but it's not far from the truth. WHy don't you take a chill pill and go to your corner?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Someones introduction turns into a flame war?

Hi, welcome to the board.. you suck!

(seriously) Grats on your bike - hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine.

-E.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the warmth...Have already learned alot about the RC from here and .org for most part everyone seems to be really good people. And can't wait for next track day at Barber's I haven't had the RC out there yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts