Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Its a shame there is only one 750 coming out of Japan... Mr.RC45 wants a fight...

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I love this part:

However, the new frame (with sections as thin as 3mm) tightens up the wheelbase by 15mm.

Imagine when Johnny Racer will have a minor spill with cheap and/or overtightened frame protectors on and the frame will snap... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
smaller fuel capacity is utter bullshit. soon they will be 4 gallons. have fuucking fun with that nonsense.

and those frames - ha!

the new 750 should be awesome

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
The 750 should be quite a ride, @ 130 bhp in a lightweight package, with Brembo monoblock binders.... BTW, is it an illusion or do the front rotors look smaller?

I must say I am partial to the faired Bandit. Already a great street mount (monster mid-range!!!!!), it now gets better wind protection (although dropping it becomes a more $$$$ proposition)....

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
$11,600 for a 600! The yen/dollar exchange hit a 15-year low and momentum is heading toward an even weaker dollar. Honestly unless you are racing or cannot get insurance for anything over 600cc, there is absolutely no reason to buy the 600 over the 750 for the $400 difference.

In today's environment with hundreds or thousands of new leftover bikes languishing in showrooms for years at huge discounts, why would anyone buy either bike except to be the first on their block with a 2011?

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
$11,600 for a 600! The yen/dollar exchange hit a 15-year low and momentum is heading toward an even weaker dollar. Honestly unless you are racing or cannot get insurance for anything over 600cc, there is absolutely no reason to buy the 600 over the 750 for the $400 difference.

In today's environment with hundreds or thousands of new leftover bikes languishing in showrooms for years at huge discounts, why would anyone buy either bike except to be the first on their block with a 2011?
Why would anyone buy the same old I4??? now if that were for a new 600cc
race bred V4 maybe...

·
Registered
651 Posts
I love this part:

However, the new frame (with sections as thin as 3mm) tightens up the wheelbase by 15mm.

Imagine when Johnny Racer will have a minor spill with cheap and/or overtightened frame protectors on and the frame will snap... :rolleyes:
At least it will be easier for squids to cut it up and lighten it :D

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
You could probably pull a plug wire off the new 750 and it would still decimate HRC's all-time greatest dud..... Besides, the 45 couldn't win back in 94, much less in 2010-2011 when bikes have made great strides forward (like abandoning the touring bike engine configuration in sportbikes, which even Honda has chosen to do, unless you count the "sporty" new VFR1200, lol)

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
It has 25% more power out of the box!:woot:
Be careful Jami, The Delusional One may come back at you with another page out of his New Physics Handbook, like one I4 hp is only equal to 0.75 V4 hp.... The Universe of Insanity is boundless, as we have seen on numerous occasions.....

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
WTf does a V4 have with new overpriced Suzukis!!!

If this thread turns into another V4 loving or bashing thread, I swear I'll post more tits than a strip club outside a military base...

·
...clink...!
1,725 Posts
You could probably pull a plug wire off the new 750 and it would still decimate HRC's all-time greatest dud..... Besides, the 45 couldn't win back in 94, much less in 2010-2011 when bikes have made great strides forward (like abandoning the touring bike engine configuration in sportbikes, which even Honda has chosen to do, unless you count the "sporty" new VFR1200, lol)
Drink thru nostrils ruins keyboard, thanks a lot !:woot:

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
WTf does a V4 have with new overpriced Suzukis!!!
The same old I4 would be overprice... not so for a new big bang V4... what are you
missing??? Cameron Donald rides the GSVR Suzuki at the IOM and states thats
the BEST bike he has ever ridden... it was so easy to go quick on... a V4
trade mark... try Mr.RC45 for sample of what a race bred Gp inspired machine
feels like Burns... remember I owe you a test hop...

Loris Capirossi may a have rode a GSX-R 1000 for a parade lap at the
Isle of Man, but his Suzuki GSV-R MotoGP machine that he used during
the Qatar GP to celebrate his 300th grand prix race was given to TT
rider Cameron Donald for a spin around the mountain course.

A spin isn’t exactly the right word, because Donald put the 800cc
prototype through a fast lap and hit a top speed of 325km/h (202 mph)
down the Sulby straight and to put things into perspective, HM Plant’s
Keith Amor in the Senior TT with a Honda CBR 1000RR did 310 km/h
(192.8 mph)

Here’s more what Donald had to say:”Man, that was just amazing! I thought
the bike would be really difficult and twitchy to ride, but it was
great. I was expecting to ride a steady lap, but it was so good that I
was able to get a great rhythm going and pick up a fast pace.

“In fact, it was so good, I reckon we need to get some regulation
changes for next year, as this thing with a few more laps on it, would
really fly here.”

·
Registered
527 Posts
BLS , comparing a MotoGP bike to a Gixxer is beyond apples and oranges . Ask yourself how fast the M1 would be on the IOM !

1 - 20 of 69 Posts