Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Maybe he can race Michael Cysz (or whatever the fook his name is...) for the World Vaporware Championship............:woot:

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Haven't we seen enough Big BORE V2s to last a life time???

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
OK, let's say I want to buy one.
Where's the nearest dealer? How's spare service? If something breaks under warranty will it be fixed quickly and effectively? :confused:
All I get is a video with some douchebag music...

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
Hey,

Give the guy some credit. He got royaly screwed by HD and he is now producing race oriented bikes out of his own shop in Wisconsin. He is also, the same time running an AMA program that is doing quite well. He will actually build a track ready bike for anyone, for less than the retail price of an 1125r when they came out. You can blame HD for the past downfalls of the brand but Eric Buell is clever and is trying to turn what's left of the HD mess into something. I like the guy and hope that he is successful.

Matthew

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Hey,

Give the guy some credit. He got royaly screwed by HD and he is now producing race oriented bikes out of his own shop in Wisconsin. He is also, the same time running an AMA program that is doing quite well. He will actually build a track ready bike for anyone, for less than the retail price of an 1125r when they came out. You can blame HD for the past downfalls of the brand but Eric Buell is clever and is trying to turn what's left of the HD mess into something. I like the guy and hope that he is successful.

Matthew
Lately, he's also been scoring Top 10 Superbike finishes more often than not. Geoff May has beat both Jordan bikes a couple times, I think. On a frickin' Buell.
:clapper

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
could you do it?...
Not my chosen profession but I'm way better at my chosen profession than he is at his. GUARANTEED!;) And I'd be better at his than he'd be at mine.

Still doesn't take away from the fact that beating backup riders on a satellite AMA team isn't the bar for success.:rolleyes:

·
I'll fix it.
2,249 Posts
why are you even on this fuucking forum if you cant fix your own shit?
because its not motorcycletechnicianforum.com?

Besides, its not about having the ability to fix them, its about having warranty issues taken care of in a timely fashion without having to get dirty or spend any money.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts