Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
hey all i am offering for sale blatant copies of mrgrn parts,come and getem!

This ad is fraudulent. That looks like "real" trash to me, maybe even made in America! I am outraged at your audacity to con me into buying real trash under the guise of a product made or marketed by MrGrn.

In order for it to be official MrGrn products it has to be fake & made in China

You guys crack me up btw. I've been following the ZX-11R Black Dragon thread & it reminds me of the good ole days when men where men and MrGrn kept getting caught with sheep.

I gotta admit though the one in the back is kinda cute

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
This ad is fraudulent. That looks like "real" trash to me, maybe even made in America! I am outraged at your audacity to con me into buying real trash under the guise of a product made or marketed by MrGrn.
To be fair, this real trash probably has more dyno time and R&D into it than all of his combined.:eek: Actually, this trash should feel insulted being compared to knockoff trash.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Seriously

Ok im not usually one to get involved in this kind of stuff but really... I mean really, are we all that childish? Who cares what anyone makes or sells, if you dont like it, dont buy it... If you bought something and it was crap then put ur post up hey this was crap if he doesnt fix it, and if people ask about it in the future feel free to say its crap and his customer service sucks, but are we.. and I use the term we very loosely here, but are we that immature that we have nothing better to do than just ridicule someone over and over about basically nothing. I feel like im back in junior high when I see shit on the forums like this. Dont take this as sticking up for MRGRN or whatever his name is this is putting my foot down on the stupidity that revoles around this forum. If you guys want to act all immature and holier than though, get your ass of the forum, go log into some stupid xbox live or ps3 connect shit and go bully some kids that are the same age you are acting. That should make you feel better about yourselves.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Ok im not usually one to get involved in this kind of stuff but really... I mean really, are we all that childish? Who cares what anyone makes or sells, if you dont like it, dont buy it... If you bought something and it was crap then put ur post up hey this was crap if he doesnt fix it, and if people ask about it in the future feel free to say its crap and his customer service sucks, but are we.. and I use the term we very loosely here, but are we that immature that we have nothing better to do than just ridicule someone over and over about basically nothing. I feel like im back in junior high when I see shit on the forums like this. Dont take this as sticking up for MRGRN or whatever his name is this is putting my foot down on the stupidity that revoles around this forum. If you guys want to act all immature and holier than though, get your ass of the forum, go log into some stupid xbox live or ps3 connect shit and go bully some kids that are the same age you are acting. That should make you feel better about yourselves.
+1.... this is a bike forum, so lets enjoy the sport together. As bad as you might hate someone else on the board, I hope we all realize that we still share the passion for bikes! We have that in common!

·
12,576 Posts
+1.... this is a bike forum, so lets enjoy the sport together. As bad as you might hate someone else on the board, I hope we all realize that we still share the passion for bikes! We have that in common!
Copying a part that had countless $$ put into to R&D and selling it for 1/2 of what the original developer charges isn't "passion" for the sport? It's a shitty way to run a business and make money off the sport. Don't confuse the two. They are entirely different.;)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Copying a part that had countless $$ put into to R&D and selling it for 1/2 of what the original developer charges isn't "passion" for the sport? It's a shitty way to run a business and make money off the sport. Don't confuse the two. They are entirely different.;)
And we are somehow suppossed to be the judge and jury for how people do business? If he is infringing on someone else's patented technology, then he takes on the risk of a lawsuit. That's his call.

If you stand against that, then great, don't buy from him. If it bothers you even more, then let the original inventors know of his claimed violations.

I don't see any need to take a bike forum and make it a personal bash fest for kids.

·
Registered
525 Posts
And the millions of companies out there doing the same thing arent being shit talked over and over and over again on this board either... and if your sooo concerned about copy right infringement by all means file a claim... but the sad thing is you will spend more time and money in court crying about it so you might as well just shut your pie hole and move on.

To clarify though.... I seriously doubt he is making a comfortable living off of what he sells and last time I checked I havent heard of any of his products causing anyone to crash and die or blow up their bike... and im sure for the most part people buying his products do so because they for the most part cant afford the original developers part and thus would never buy it so they cant say he is stealing money or business from them...

·
12,576 Posts
And we are somehow suppossed to be the judge and jury for how people do business? If he is infringing on someone else's patented technology, then he takes on the risk of a lawsuit. That's his call.

If you stand against that, then great, don't buy from him. If it bothers you even more, then let the original inventors know of his claimed violations.

I don't see any need to take a bike forum and make it a personal bash fest for kids.
You said he had a passion and I said it was a business. Now you're angry because you were wrong?

OK? Why are u going on about it? Who is forcing YOU to look at this thread that you KNOW doesn't interest you?:rolleyes: Just like you're telling me to move along, why don't you? This thread amuses me to no end. I come here for the sheer laughter. Why are you still coming here? :confused:

·
12,576 Posts
and if your sooo concerned about copy right infringement by all means file a claim... but the sad thing is you will spend more time and money in court crying about it so you might as well just shut your pie hole and move on.
You are hysterical! Thanks for the laughs Smokey! Now

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
The hypocracy with MGRN is that the guy was relentless accusing other people of doing the same thing that he does. He is a liar, a hack and a complete douchebag. As far as I am concerned they guy deserves every bit of negative attention he gets...

Matthew

·
12,576 Posts
I can get these thai billeted rear calipers for about 50us
they look cool but dont actually work very well

in many colours

Wonder if the ones he's "making" will look just like these?:confused: Lets sell them on the board at half his price.;)

·
chimp on my shoulder
2,437 Posts
He is a liar, a hack and a complete douchebag. As far as I am concerned they guy deserves every bit of negative attention he gets...

Matthew
and this is the sentiment of the majority here and many other forums. we all come here for our passion and those who have been here any length of time have had some sort of unsolicited run in with him. over and over he proves his "haters" to be right in their assessment of his character.

it is, entertaining to say the least.

·
Registered
525 Posts
You are hysterical! Thanks for the laughs Smokey! Now

Look douche take your big boy words on the internet and come say that shit to my face, before you can get the word shut out of your mouth the Dr's will be putting a tube in your head, mouth, and nose to drain the cerebral fluid, allow you to breath and eat. Its pathetic little pukes of people like you that make this world even worse. Instead of just shutting your pie hole, minding your own f'n business you gotta push your thoughts and views on everyone else. I bet your fairy ass was at the front of the line for gay marriage and tons of other issues werent you. Like I said, if you got a real problem fn do something about it. MTFU or STFU.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I can get these thai billeted rear calipers for about 50us
they look cool but dont actually work very well

in many colours

Dont know about you guys but I dont use much rear brake in the first place.... so if I were to not spend a lot of money to replace a rear caliper im only going for the look not the performance so DUH if it dont work that well and you complain... your just retarded...

·
12,576 Posts
Look douche take your big boy words on the internet and come say that shit to my face, before you can get the word shut out of your mouth the Dr's will be putting a tube in your head, mouth, and nose to drain the cerebral fluid, allow you to breath and eat. I
Uh oh! We got a Grade A E-Thug on our hands. A genuine toughguy. A "say that to my face" kinda guy. Oh my God, we can't stop laughing over here. Keep posting, it's hysterical.

"Say it to my face"! Epic!:p

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.