Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, I am new to the board here and have recently been shopping around for a new 03/04/05 RC51. I really want an 03, but have exhausted my search to find ZERO new ones (which I knew I would but had to try). Anyhow, some of my previous bikes include multiple 954's, a 929, an R6 (wife's), and a Gixxer 1k, oh and an F4i.

I rode my buddies RC and have finally smelled the coffee! So it's nothing but V-twin for me from now on.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say what's up.

If anyone has any suggestions about aftermarket parts I should get them please lemme know. There are too many threads on here to go through for an RC noob about parts. I don't know anything about RC's, so any help would help.

I have always been an Arrow and Jardine fan as far as exhaust goes, but what about rearsets? Any suggestions?

Thanks and as soon as I make my purchase, I'll post some pics because I am getting the wifey a new 600RR as well.

Laters.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.