Speedzilla Forums banner

NEW: Passenger Peg Adapters for Sato Banzai's !!

7K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  Hanlded 
#1 · (Edited)
All NEW Passenger Peg Relocation Brackets for use with Sato Racing exhaust!

Hey all, after getting a number of requests for these over the years I had a batch of these made up.

These are exquisitely machined from billet aluminum right here in America and come with all new mounting hardware. They are anodized black and blend in very well with the bike. You can quickly add or remove the bracket if you want to carry a passenger.

Modification of the stock Honda passenger peg is not necessary. These are designed to work with the Sato Racing Banzai ultra high mount, but may also work with other high mount exhausts. All hardware for mounting included!

These were previously sold for $259, or maybe as much as $300 when available.

NEW SETS $159 Shipping only $5 US, $14 worldwide!!!!

Please PM me or email! These are ready to ship NOW!

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks! The website should be up very soon! I do not make hangers, but Sato does for the low mounts, and they seem to work with lots of exhausts!

Looks like great work.

I tried your website. rc51.parts, but it's not up yet.

Do you make exhaust hangers that eliminate the pegs too?

#10 ·
No,.. it's not you,.. it's just that they're on a different angle, to clear the exhaust pipe. So, even though Glen has these Beautiful looking spacers.... The pegs position has to be changed alittle, again, to clear the pipe.;) (I think) :D

Very Nice pieces Glen,.:clapper .. BUMP

#12 ·
Yeah they appear to be reversed, but it's probably so that they can be pulled down easier. The passenger pegs don't have springs or anything pulling them back to the closed position so i'm sure as long as the passenger keeps weight on the pegs, i doubt they'd move anywhere either way.

#13 ·
ok but the passenger is gonna need resistance where they fold up. because of the way the pegs are angled and then the fact tht they are backwards and the weight of their legs coming downwards its gonna be real hard for them to keep their feet on the pegs i imagine. i really wanna buy these but im jus curious if anyone has tried them backwards llike this and if their passengers have had any problems keepin their feet on the pegs at all

#16 ·
Sorry for the slow reply on this guys!!

Romeo, you do swap the pegs left/right when using these adapters. I think it may be the angle of the photos, but there is really not an issue with the pegs wanting to fold up when in use by a passenger...if I am understanding correctly!!

If you would like to try a set shoot me a PM, if you are not happy with them you are welcome to return them for a refund!!

Thanks!

#22 ·
I have had passenger pegs on my bike with Banzais, here is some info for those of you thinking about these peg adapters:

First off, I didn't have these plates, I just used 1 original mount hole and a piece of aluminum scrap to angle the peg forward (yes you have to switch the pegs left and right). A half ass solution but it worked for me.

Now if you want to do it correctly and make it look nice, I'd order these plates. I only put rear pegs on because my girlfriend really, really, really, really, really wanted to go for a ride. She ended up loving being on the back of the RC, which sucks because it is horrible for 2up riding.

Yes the pass. pegs got in the way of my feet just a LITTLE bit (i wear sz. 45 A* SMX +) when you have proper foot position on the pegs, but for normal 2 up riding it shouldn't be a problem at all, unless you have huge feet. At least it wasn't a big problem for me.

So all in all, if you want passenger pegs with highmounts, you don't have many options. No the solution isn't perfect, but you are starting with a shitty 2 up bike to begin with and adding high mount pipes which makes a terrible situation twice as bad. So its a wonder you can even fit pegs on there at all.

Myself regarding girlfriend on the back: at takeoff- :) 10min later- :( 30min. later-:banghead

GF's thoughts about riding on the back of the RC- :clapper :rockon :D

#23 ·

Hey all, after getting a number of requests for these over the years I had a batch of these made up.

These are exquisitely machined from billet aluminum right here in America and come with all new mounting hardware. They are anodized black and blend in very well with the bike. You can quickly add or remove the bracket if you want to carry a passenger.

Modification of the stock Honda passenger peg is not necessary. These are designed to work with the Sato Racing Banzai ultra high mount, but may also work with other high mount exhausts. All hardware for mounting included!

Are these still available?

#24 ·

Still available to purchase?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.