Registered
4,678 Posts
^:wacky
Thems Republicans, FYI.:D

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Wow, that's one hell of a hole.
Not too long ago that would have led to a superstitious explanation that would be written into a book and implanted into receptive minds.:twocents

Anyone know if that hole is now or have a link to a story. I'd like to read up on that.

·
Naturally Exasperated
4,019 Posts
Yeah, Obama is trying to fix it but it was sooo deep, wide and still full of the cockroaches who dug it up. So, first he had to kill the roaches, get their greedy, decaying faces out of the communal bowl and then repair it all.. All the while, listening to the children of these exposed roaches screech and scream blame from the stinkhole...
Oh, you meant the actual sinkhole... dunno:D

·
Naturally Exasperated
4,019 Posts
Doesnt seem real...really does look photochopped... Prolly more of a chance of getting hit by lightening than to be swallowed up by a sinkhole... I wonder if the victim thought the odds were similar...

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Guatemala Sinkhole Created by Humans, Not Nature

They say it's not a sinkhole but was caused by a broken drain pipe. But it's 300 meters deep! How can a broken pipe pull material up from 300 meters? Does not make sense to me.
They expect more in Guatamala City. Don't go there.

·
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Drainpipe schmainpipe. Ain't enough water and turd volume in most of Guatemala's sewers to displace that much dirt!

As a result of the eroded ground and the unsupported poop conduit of course it broke. So where did the displaced material go. Ya can't hide umpteen million tons of earth. As it seems to be confined to one geographic area yet I'm no geologist, I'd bet on ancient volcanic activity which has left these vent pipes that were filled with fairly light density pumice. This material has eroded in the millenia and the now unsupported soils have slumped down.
I'd suspect more will follow as the earths crust slips along continents.

What does the Obama statue honoring committee have to do with sewers and sinkholes?
O nevermind, same premise. Sewer and the synonymous Resident Zero era.

See Wyd, I tolja goofygog would respond to you.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Gag, you must be a laugh riot on road trips, no wonder you still live with mommy................get a fookin' life son, step away from the keyboard and get some pussy............AND S.T.F.U.!

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.