Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how things went on tuesday. Chriscap was telling me last sunday that Mrs.NickNovice was supposed to have the new baby. Hope you"re finding some time to get some sleep.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: New member to the Nick Novice household? (cartech)

we got another "nickolette novice". actually, her name is clara. mother, daughter, and big sister are doing well. i'm adapting well to another female in the family. they'll be coming home tomorrow. that's when the fun begins. i feel like i'm getting too old for this. that's why i say we're stopping at two. can you say snip and a bag of frozen peas? thanks for inquiring. i take it you made it to odessa. what did you think?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: New member to the Nick Novice household? (Nick Novice)

Glad to hear everything's going well with the new baby. Yes I did make it to Odessa on sunday. Even though I sucessfully landed a last place finish,it was the most fun track I've ridden. I would love to go back just to ride the track and learn a little bit about jumping and dirt riding(not at race speed,just to play & learn)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: New member to the Nick Novice household? (cartech)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cartech »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I would love to go back just to ride the track and learn a little bit about jumping and dirt riding(not at race speed,just to play & learn)</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'll try and let everyone know the next time we are going to practice. They don't have open practice, but I know that guy that has the keys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts