Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
My god Mike,... Those are Friggin' AWESOME Dude, which also means, >YOU< Sir, are an Artist,... because those are most certainly, some of the Most BEAUTIFUL Radiators I have ever seen, Especially here on SpeedZilla!!! :clapper :clapper :rockon

And NOW, with these pictures, I can See what you were talking about.... with How "THICK" the Upper Radiator IS!

Congrads to the lucky few who can afford those Bad boys!

Peace Jeff

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
DITTO!

I have been thinking/knowing this exact same thing for years ever since I got my first set of Mikes generation 1 radiators. But now that I see these, its immediately apparent that he has completely outdone himself! :rockon

Bravo! :clapper

My god Mike,... Those are Friggin' AWESOME Dude, which also means, >YOU< Sir, are an Artist,... because those are most certainly, some of the Most BEAUTIFUL Radiators I have ever seen, Especially here on SpeedZilla!!! :clapper :clapper :rockon
Congrads to the lucky few who can afford those Bad boys!
This coming from the guy with Blackstonetek Carbon Fiber 5 spokes...... ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Fantastic !!!!

:wacky:wacky:wacky:wacky:wacky:wacky:wacky:wacky

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
sick dick!!!:rockon

clean work!!!

RESPECT!

Hey vanillaGorilla..... HUMMMM I have to say mang., I'm Very >:confused: < by this....> "sick dick!!!" :rockon comment <------<<< is a "sick dick" supposed to be a good thing?!:confused:
Because I can't think of anyone on this Planet, who would want a "sick dick" LMAO

Still
LMAO :woot:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts