Speedzilla Forums banner

New guy saying hello

776 views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  WNCpavementripper 
#1 ·
Hey everybody, I have been registered on the site fo a couple months now, but haven't posted or introduced myself yet. I have just been checking everything out.

My name is Mike. I'm from Seattle and I ride a 2001 RC51. Not many mods, but its coming along. I Have had it for nearly 2 years now and have loved every second of it. I sold a 2005 GSXR 1000 to get it. Talk about a night and day difference in bikes. But I wouldn't go back now. Although I would certainly have another I4 1000, it would be in addition to not instead of the RC.

Here is a picture of the RC. The Moriwakis are gone. I now have a Jardine 2-1 full system. With the PCIII and a decent map the Jardine really woke the bike up.

Well, that's it. Just wanted to say hello.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Greetings... Speedzilla knows how multiply your pleasure and divide your grief...

#7 ·
Can you welcome me too?

I've been here a while, but I never got that nice of a welcome and I don't ramble about V4's even though I like them and, and, and, and,...

Thank you!!!

#14 ·
Welcome

Nice RC!

This site is the best for any questions you may have for the 51. I have spent hundreds (no joke) of hours using the search function to figure out problems and get great info. I have never had to take my RC back to the dealer to fix problems using the info from other members. Can't find it in the search, throw it out there. Someone will have you an answer! :rockon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.