Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm new to Speedzilla, obviously.

My name is Brandon, I'm a younger guy (22) I live by Brainerd, MN, and I am a proud owner of an 01 RC51 with basic bolt on mods.

I havn't owned my RC very long at all and I am here looking to gain as much information about these bikes that I can handle.

This is my first RC, but not my first rodeo on a sportbike, I have owned an F3 Cbr, and 2 FZR600's.

So, hi! I'm looking forward to becoming a contributing member to the forum.

·
Registered
345 Posts
hello
you will learn allot here, I know I did... so you live in brain-dead mn eh, I grew up in baxter and still have allot of family there, small world... lol
when im up there we should go riding bud.
and welcome

joe

·
Registered
236 Posts
welcome man! i live in detroit lakes just a hand full of miles away, Your going to have to come to BIR for the CRA's and get ur RC on the track. got any ?s just shoot me a pm

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, I didn't realize there were fellow Minnesotains all over this board. I don't actually live IN Brainerd at the moment, however my plans are to move there this summer. I currently reside right between Brainerd and DL, in this small town called Wadena. You all may have heard of it due to the tornadoes that tore us apart this past spring.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm looking forward to meeting new friends to ride with and I'm really looking forward to learning lots and lots more about these bikes.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome to Speedzilla Brandon. Lots of good info on this site for sure. Use the search often, there's a lot of old threads that cover just about 99% of what you're looking for.

There are a number of MN riders here. Wingnut (Tom) has even organized some group rides in the past. Hopefully we'll see you on one.

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
Get out of MN while you can. That state sucks with it's short ass riding season. Why stay?

J/K welcome to Speedzilla. I just left MN for my homestate of OK. But there is an awesome group of guys on here from MN. most of them I have bought parts from at some point or another.

and +1 post pics of the beast. doesn't matter what she looks like just post them up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll get some pics posted up when I get a chance to go take some.

I'd like to move to Brainerd for a few reasons, I'm considering going back to school again for one and secondly, there's a racetrack there! I race cars, and i have been since I was 16, so its only right to learn how to race my RC, right?

Thanks for the "search button" tip, haha. I'm new to these bikes, but internet forums are one thing I have LOTS of practice with. I am the current owner and founder of one of the largest Mitsubishi car enthusiast forum in the world. With my history, I plan on bringing some good things to this forum.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
I'll get some pics posted up when I get a chance to go take some.

I'd like to move to Brainerd for a few reasons, I'm considering going back to school again for one and secondly, there's a racetrack there! I race cars, and i have been since I was 16, so its only right to learn how to race my RC, right?

Thanks for the "search button" tip, haha. I'm new to these bikes, but internet forums are one thing I have LOTS of practice with. I am the current owner and founder of one of the largest Mitsubishi car enthusiast forum in the world. With my history, I plan on bringing some good things to this forum.
Dude your bike will be in the rc club all three of us and I don't race anymore:D

welcome

Attachments

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Big Tejas Welcome!

Welcome! I spent two weeks in Richfied, MN. during the new years. Could not belive the snow fall, but I guess thats MN. You poor devils!:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts