Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: New gearing WOW (Rigor)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rigor »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">here we go...............</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: New gearing WOW (tutzo51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kramerdm »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just changed the gearig up a little and still can't do a stand-up wheelie? what gives???</TD></TR></TABLE>

Is this in english??

As I have mentioned before - there is an awesome stunter here by the name of Sp2pilot. Give him a buzz!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: New gearing WOW (kramerdm)

Kramer....prepared to get flamed...
Not by me ofcourse...live and let live

Oh yeah...can you record it and post it? I think everybody here would like to see you try/do/whatever...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: New gearing WOW (Sevenz)

Yes, SP2 will be the best to answer this one :)

Ladies... and gentlemen... get ready to rrrrrrrruuuuuummmmmbbbbbbbllllllleeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (kramerdm)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kramerdm »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why can he ride or somthing</TD></TR></TABLE>

Your Mama sure thinks so

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: New gearing WOW (Rigor)

Quick where the popcorn and soda!!!!
Here's me... pulling up a chair to watch the festivities

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Get a 74 tooth rear sprocket, that should do the trick, just dont wear a helmet, it will only add weight to the front end!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (sp2pilot)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sp2pilot »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Your Mama sure thinks so
</TD></TR></TABLE>

And so... it begins.....

In a Galaxy far, far away. There lived a Dark V-Twin Lord who's powers had allowed him to overcome the Dark Side.......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's going to be hard to redeem yourself now. You've just excluded yourself from the 144,000. Way to go buddy!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no,no,no I have your mom on my front end(lol) now my rim is bent(lol)along with other things,my forks(chuckle,chuckle,)(lol)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kramerdm »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just changed the gearig up a little and still can't do a stand-up wheelie? what gives???</TD></TR></TABLE>

Trollmeter=10000000

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I know know one wants to hear it but I changed to 15/42 and my bike will do a stand up now, the problem is that I won't. I took a 3 hour ride with a buddy who was on a harley and we were going about 50mph, I stood up, bounced, and hit the throttle. I thought I got it up a couple inches but he said it was at least a foot and a half. He wanted to take my bike for a spin until he saw me do that, then he said "No way, I'll kill myself".
Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (shake5)

I can do throttle wheelies in fourth.. I'd tell you how to do it, but Law & Order just started and I haven't seen this one yet.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts