Speedzilla Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Dan traded me the ti for c/f lows and my tuner agrees

CBR400RR said:
I'm just running the map from DK when I got my Sato TI oval low mounts.
Same map/Same flow :twocents

I just went out to my shop and measured 19.75 for can length yours do appear stout ?

·
Premium Member
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
wingnutt said:
Same map/Same flow :twocents

I just went out to my shop and measured 19.75 for can length yours do appear stout ?
Actually the map has nothing to do with the amount of air an exhaust can flow and since the Sato lows left can inside diameter is 1/2" smaller then the right it is more restrictive which adds more back pressure. The Sato Banzai mufflers are both the same size inside so there is less restriction which will allow for more air to pass through.

Also I'm running the stock size Sato Banzai mufflers which are around 4 inches shorter then the stock Sato low mount mufflers THESE HAVE NOT BEEN CUT!

·
Jenias Member
1,510 Posts
CBR400RR said:
Also I'm running the stock size Sato Banzai mufflers which are around 4 inches shorter then the stock Sato low mount mufflers THESE HAVE NOT BEEN CUT!

I thought I explained this for you on the first page so you wouldnt have to again. It seems people these days are either too lazy to actually read posts or they read them and dont comprehend.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Scotty,

I guess after I ordered that setup from you and sent you the pics after install, you could not resist and had toget the same as mine:eek:

Good looking bike though.......almost as nice as mine:rolleyes:

Cheerio

Phil

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Looks Better Stout

I just went out to my shop and measured 19.75 for can length yours do appear stout ?[/QUOTE]

Allow me to rephrase the post

I just went out to my shop and measured 19.75 for can length yours do appear stout :notworthy

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
CBR400RR said:
I just put on my new Sato Ti low mounts with Sato carbon Banzai mufflers, and they were 1LB lighter and sound sweet, midrange seems a little better too.
I hate you Scott for showing some that beautiful!! I hate you...:mad:

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
Nice looking bike Scott, I like the wheels
Ken

21 - 31 of 31 Posts