Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just rolling this around in my head right now, but I want to see if there's a market for this...

SP1 and SP2 slip ons, low and high mount, with stainless mid pipes and the choice of five different cans to include one carbon, one titanium and three different styles of stainless.

Cost: $600- $750 + shipping.

I know "this thread is worthless without pics," but if the quality was on par with anything else commercially available, would you buy it? If the interest is there, I'll build a prototype and post pictures and video.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Depending on what you have in a high mount for an sp2 I may be interested.

Not going to be able to swing the ladybird exhaust so my hunt for high mounts continues. Looking at a set of arrow high mounts in Canada but always open for others.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The prototype will be a high mount SP1 because that's what I have. However, if after seeing and hearing it, you guys like it, I'll buy an SP2 header and make some SP2 versions.

Quality wise, I've had a can from the supplier for three years, and I've been as happy with it as I have been with my Mori's. I don't want to go promising you guys the moon and the stars, so please let me get some close up high quality pictures up of the prototype and let the pictures speak for themselves. I can absolutely guarantee that this isn't going to be some crap like what's come from other little guys out there.

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Depending on what you have in a high mount for an sp2 I may be interested.

Not going to be able to swing the ladybird exhaust so my hunt for high mounts continues. Looking at a set of arrow high mounts in Canada but always open for others.

I offer banzai style high mounts for over two years sold over 20 sets of them:D

http://www.blackdragonexhaust.net/i...ilderpictures/nhbanti3.jpg&target=tlx_pic236d

I back them 100% and the cans are all custom to your specs who else does that

Be interested in a small group buy too of say 4 sets i could knock off a few bucks i think.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I offer banzai style high mounts for over two years sold over 20 sets of them:D

Site Builder

I back them 100% and the cans are all custom to your specs who else does that

Be interested in a small group buy too of say 4 sets i could knock off a few bucks i think.
I appreciate your post. It's nice when someone sets the bar as low as you do, because it makes it even easier for someone like me to provide a superior product at a more affordable price. I mean, with those welds and quality control like this:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b5...808091511c.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b5...0412091855.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b5...0902091822.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b5...0902091827.jpg

...I openly welcome you hocking your wards in my threads. Like the fat ugly friend in the picture taken at the bar, you will only serve to make my stuff look better.

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Site Builder GP mini round slip-ons EDIT: these particular mufflers are NOT Black Dragons they were installed on the Black Dragon pipes though

OH, almost forgot high mount SP1's too

ceramic coating inside and out included in the price, again a great bragin considering a set of mids alone is about $150 shipped for just the coatings

The SP2 and SP2 both have carbon boot guards to boot:D

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
Mark,

Quit shitting on someone Else's thread! Is this not the same thing that you are always crying about???

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Mark,

Quit shitting on someone Else's thread! Is this not the same thing that you are always crying about???

funny how roads go in both directions Matt:D

The OP is not a vendor and is not selling anything, it is a feeler. I happen to vendor here and replied to a different persons post. I have not directly made any negative comments about the said OP or his feeler yet he tramps directly on my F/S threads with no intention of buying and i am supposed to feel bad for offering a product:confused:

3/4 of this guys posts are direct attacks and drivel towards me i think he does not need your help or maybe you just like being one sided matt:cool: friken toolbag is going to buy the forum just to ban me i don't see why he needs your help defending him now that he started his petty crap

maybe he should buck it out and pay to vendor and become a paying member instead of trying to use the forum as a way to make money, just a thought matt

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Let mark post if he wants. I've said what I need to say, and besides... He is right- it's just a feeler thread to see if theres any interest, and I'm not a vendor. Regarding what this toolbag's business model is... well, you'll all just have to wait and see. At this point, my proposed stuff is just vaporware, anyway. :) I'm looking at about three weeks before I have a prototype to show, so y'all just sit tight and let my work speak for itself. :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Luck...will the mods just be a mandrel bent piece of straight thru tubing or will the mids be more of a stepped type like the Sato's?

I'm running a high mount right now but actually interested in a low mount like the Satos and their mids...:D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Stepped and tigged (by a certified welder) stainless mids that will include new lead donuts and oem band clamps. I have a set of Moriwaki high mounts on my bike and a friend has a pair of Sato low mounts on his that I will be using as my inspiration. I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel and figure that both those systems are at the top of the heap in regards to R&D, so they'd be good pieces to measure. My goal is to provide an inexpensive alternative to name brand pipes while offering superior customer service to those that don't want to buy used and can't afford those gorgeous pieces of art that Simon is selling. And before it gets asked- yes, I will be offering just the mids and/ or just the cans individually.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Site Builder GP mini round slip-ons

OH, almost forgot high mount SP1's too

ceramic coating inside and out included in the price, again a great bragin considering a set of mids alone is about $150 shipped for just the coatings

The SP2 and SP2 both have carbon boot guards to boot:D
Wow. I suspected these looked too good for your work. Sure enough, they aren't yours. They are early ladybird canisters. So now you are passing off other people's quality work as yours. Your lack of ethics never ceases to amaze me. Incredible.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Stepped and tigged (by a certified welder) stainless mids that will include new lead donuts and oem band clamps. I have a set of Moriwaki high mounts on my bike and a friend has a pair of Sato low mounts on his that I will be using as my inspiration. I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel and figure that both those systems are at the top of the heap in regards to R&D, so they'd be good pieces to measure. My goal is to provide an inexpensive alternative to name brand pipes while offering superior customer service to those that don't want to buy used and can't afford those gorgeous pieces of art that Simon is selling. And before it gets asked- yes, I will be offering just the mids and/ or just the cans individually.
Well put me down for SP2 probably a high and a low mount. Because sir that IS the answer I was wanting/hoping to hear.
:)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.