Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usualy dont post that often but I had to post this... Last night Lisa my wife gave birth to a 9.89 lb boy Ian.... I hope all fathers in the speedzilla comunity are stoked as I am with there first kid...

nate

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: new dad! (coachnate)

Congrats bro. I had my daughter 4 weeks ago....Now where's my cigar?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Congrats Coach!

Post a photo of the new kid and the one who did all of the work.

Cheers,
D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: new dad! (yellowduck996)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by yellowduck996 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Congrats! My first is arriving on June 28. Any advice?</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah.....get sleep now. mine's 11 months old. first two months is the worst........

now i know why some dad's go out for smokes and come back 18 years later....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: new dad! (yellowduck996)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by yellowduck996 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Congrats! My first is arriving on June 28. Any advice?</TD></TR></TABLE>

the best advice is have the mother breast feed the baby, that way you get to sleep at night!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Wow thats cool Nate-

and yes I am just as stoked for you. Mine was born last June.

(Don't make me break out the pics)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by coachnate »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...gave birth to a 9.89 lb boy...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wow. The last time I saw a kid that born that big, he was carrying a lunch box when he came out!

Congratulations, nate!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: new dad! (AZ Scott)

You’ve got a long haul. Wait until you’re a grandad, you have them for a while, then hand them back.

Congratulations.

Modified by Harvey T. at 4:35 AM 4/6/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Congrats Nate mine was born a few days ago.......only seems that way, his 13th birthday is in a week. It gets better every year. Enjoy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: new dad! (Dave)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Congrats man!

Now go get some sleep.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You forgot to tell him to sleep in the garage.

Congrats! My third should be here in a week or so.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
between quick bouts at home to feed the dogs, check the email, and speedzilla, I have been hanginf at the hospital with mom and baby Ian, thanks for all the suport and as soon as i figure out how to post pictures they will be up here first!

nate

1 - 20 of 27 Posts