Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am trying to see if anyone might be interested in a holdover 2009 RC8 we have at the shop I work at? I'm in Idaho and I think we would be easy to get to from any of the western states. Just trying to get some exposure for what I think is a decent deal. If anyone wants I can post pictures.

·
LiveStrong
223 Posts
Hi guys, I am trying to see if anyone might be interested in a holdover 2009 RC8 we have at the shop I work at? I'm in Idaho and I think we would be easy to get to from any of the western states. Just trying to get some exposure for what I think is a decent deal. If anyone wants I can post pictures.

I would love to see some pics...

·
Banned
929 Posts
i have combed the entire state of TX looking for an 09 RC8 and nobody has one. They can be ordered but for no less the $20K+. How in the world are you able to get rid of this for $14,999 and how do you still have it for sale?

+10000000000000

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
$15k seems about right for what the MSRP should have been for the bike in the first place.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

i have combed the entire state of TX looking for an 09 RC8 and nobody has one. They can be ordered but for no less the $20K+. How in the world are you able to get rid of this for $14,999 and how do you still have it for sale?
Well, in honesty we are a small shop in rural Oregon so I'm not sure how we ended up with this in our inventory but the owner wants it gone. I think there is some freight and setup costs also but I'm not sure how much they are. (I'm just a parts guy) I told the Sales Manager that I could post it here to see if anyone was interested. I know it is less than actual cost, but I think they don't want to get stuck with a 20K sportbike in Oregon farm country. I would sell my soul for this thing if it was worth enough! I'll find out the bottom dollar tomorrow.

(EDIT: $15,450 Out the door is what I am told.)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
70 Posts
I got to watch Micheal Czysz of MotoCzysz fling one of these around PIR a few weeks ago (and the electric bike two days ago). The sound was amazing and he was flying!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I rode one this weekend at Barber while control riding. Oh man I loved it. It was not stock though it had a "stage one kit" on it. I would love to buy one but thats too rich for my blood.

·
Registered
28 Posts
keep me informed

I live in FL I have a sinkhole claim it will be over soon and I will be mortgage free at 35 years old, probably. Around 85000 to spend after house is settled and payed off if you still have it at that time I will take a trip with the family and give your shop cash for it. Keep in touch my name is Jack 813 735 9097

·
Registered
28 Posts
keep me informed

I live in FL I have a sinkhole claim it will be over soon and I will be mortgage free at 35 years old, probably. Around 85000 to spend after house is settled and payed off if you still have it at that time I will take a trip with the family and give your shop cash for it. Keep in touch my name is Jack 813 735 9097

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No problem, let me know when everything works out.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
I love farm country deals . In '86 I bought a new SVO Mustang (MSRP $22,000can) for $12,000 from a Ford dealer which sold mainly Crown Vics and 3 ton trucks .:rockon

·
Registered
238 Posts
I rode one this weekend at Barber while control riding. Oh man I loved it. It was not stock though it had a "stage one kit" on it. I would love to buy one but thats too rich for my blood.

I chased that bike for a whole session that Sunday (don't think it was you riding it then, though)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts