Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went along to my local track (only five miles away) and they were hosting the annual Bob McIntyre memorial Classic meeting. Classic Racer asked me to do some photos and I thought you guys would like this for some real action.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Never mind F1, this is real classic stuff. (Harvey T.)

the only people you'll hear bike racers call crazy....side car passengers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Never mind F1, this is real classic stuff. (Metcalfe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Metcalfe »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the only people you'll hear bike racers call crazy....side car passengers
</TD></TR></TABLE>

They are called "monkeys"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Never mind F1, this is real classic stuff. (roadkill)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roadkill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">They are called "monkeys"</TD></TR></TABLE>
That's because people of normal intelligence would never be stupid enough to do it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Never mind F1, this is real classic stuff. (Latebraker)

I was just about to say how much I would *love* to be a sidecar monkey
SOOO my style

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Never mind F1, this is real classic stuff. (Metcalfe)

I'd be worried about getting my fingers caught in the spokes of the back wheel.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Never mind F1, this is real classic stuff. (dj_wawa)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dj_wawa »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I was just about to say how much I would *love* to be a sidecar monkey
SOOO my style</TD></TR></TABLE>

Last time I was at a race in Portland they were letting anyone with gear go for a spin on a "worm", and while the drivers weren't running 100%, they weren't turning parade laps either.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Never mind F1, this is real classic stuff. (Just Riding Along)

^ wicked, I'll have to keep my eyes open around here then!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Never mind F1, this is real classic stuff. (drthompson65)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drthompson65 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I would love to try this once..</TD></TR></TABLE>
Yep that is all it would take ... you only live once, but you also only die once too

Pete

1 - 10 of 10 Posts