Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if any of you have experience with _BOTH_ clubs and can provide some comparison?

Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: NESBA vs Team Pro Motion (jbraslins)

They are both great organization run very well with good people. Both have very good coaches but I happen to think Pro-Motions are more approachable and eager to help you out.

Both have parts and accessories to purchase and rent but Pro-Motion has more.

Both offer tire/mount/balance. Nesba Dunlop. Pro-Motion Pirelli.

Pro-Motion is run like a business where Nesba has more of a club feel to it. If you have a bike failure or any problem and it doesn't fit into their criteria for a refund you wont get it back at Pro-Motion. At a Nesba day this year I was working on my bike all morning I was rushing to finish before lunch and phucked something up bad, my day was done. They took my word that my tire never hit the track and gave me a full days credit, which I thought was very cool. I don't think that would have happened at Pro-Motion. I'm not saying it to knock Pro-Motion if you are confident you and your bike are good to go they are a top notch organization.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I like both organizations, but I prefer TPM. Both orgs have some great Control Riders, but the TPM riders do feel more approachable. My biggest problem with NESBA is that you can't pass their control riders and then when I asked to be evaluated to "bump up" they kept playing around with each other and never took the time to watch me...
They have a few that I've had a lot of fun riding with though.

I hear that Nesba's southern region is a lot more laid back, so I'll have to ride with them sometime, I don't care too much for the guys in this region. One of the local M.A.D. members is a CR with NESBA's southern region, so I plan to ride with him more often this year...maybe CMP

TPM also has the GP Moto races which are pretty cool

-Tifosi

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

i rode with them both and they are both cool. NESBA is a bit more "strict" if you could use the the word, but the people are great. I say run them both and see what you think. I did my first track day ever with TPM, had a great teacher named Rob who i heard went on to start his own trackclub, he gave the best advice i ever got, and it has saved me crashing a whole bunch "always put it in"!!! In other words if you think you are coming in too hot in a turn, dont run off the track and bail, put it in and 99% you will make it and learn to take the corner way faster! thanks Rob!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Or......you can try Sportbiketracktime.com. Gud peeple and gud instructers. Hily recommended.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts