Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be there with ZRX Mike for the 27th and 28th. Rolling in Sat evening. The RC is growling.

·
Ridgid Member
176 Posts
Will there be racing on the 27th. If so I may load up the Girlfriend on the RC and come up for a little support. Maybe I can get some tips while I am there :)

·
rc racer D.O.G. Ind
510 Posts
what up mike

the rc is still on the frame jig I am waiting for more fundage before I go to more track days. go big or go home have a good time there I wish I was there.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'll be there Sun & Monday too.

I'm really gonna put my head down this weekend and try for a bump to "A"

Last month I managed to work down into the 45's in the session after lunch, but then the RC quit running (splice for the soft limiter was bad) I've heard that 45's is close to making the cut, so I'm gonna really try and earn that black sticker this weekend!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
45's is plenty fast to make the cut. But the secret to making the cut to A with Nesba is traffic management, not low laps times. Your ability to get around traffic safely, smoothly, without disruption to the other person. So if you can make the passes in and out of turns and keep a smooth line doing so, you will get there. Weekend weather is looking (.)(.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts