Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i already ordered a new service manuel, but i need the values fairly soon.

what should i torque the 6 10mm bolts down to that attached the pressure plate to the inner clutch basket?

and the 30mm nut that holds down the inner and outer baskets?

and the engine casing bolts and clutch cover bolts also?

thank you very much

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: need torque values for the clutch (KevinTX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KevinTX »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ok i already ordered a new service manuel, but i need the values fairly soon.

what should i torque the 6 10mm bolts down to that attached the pressure plate to the inner clutch basket? (9ftlbs)

and the 30mm nut that holds down the inner and outer baskets?(94ftlbs

and the engine casing bolts and clutch cover bolts also?(Just says tighten them ina crisscross manner. I just made them hand tight

thank you very much
</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: need torque values for the clutch (Rookie)

Did you just install a slipper or just new clutch plates?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
umm neither, i installed a new inner and outer clutch baskets. i broke them in my lowside. should i have installed new plates also? the old ones arnt that bad.

also when i wreck alot of dirt got into the motor i cleaned most of it out but i still see some in the creaveses and crannies. is there a way to flush the motor out?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the clutch basket torque is 127nm (97ft lbs)
the clutch plate, six bolts are 12nm (9 ft lbs)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.